• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Harlequin bucks

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Two purebred blue japanese HARLEQUIN breed bucks available near London, Ontario.

Very sweet lads.

One 3/4 pure chocolate magpie buck Harlequin breed available. Same age as the above two. Caged separately from them as he is bottom of the totem pole. Different mom.

I'll need to 'process' them fairly soon, thought I'd see if there was any interest in them on the board.

They are fryer sized.

jack and sally. Jack -- your friend K says everyone knows him (total sweetie - a pet me or I won't eat type of rabbit) and Sally comes from moonkitten originally.

Pics are up on my website on my for sale (http://athomepets.webs.com/forsale.htm) page I can take better ones. I"ll be separating them some time this week as they get fractitous if they have no food left in their feeder (happens twice a week).

Send me your email and I"ll happily take additional pics for you.

Growth wise the darker buck is bigger, temperament wise, the second buck is just like Jack. though both are very sweet boys. I had really really hoped that they would go to pet homes as they are really "pet" personality rabbits.

I had them at the Rockton show, not sure if you remember them at all though. They were just babies then. :)

Back