Happy Birthday to Zass!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaggieJ

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, no! :eek:verreaction: We nearly missed Zass's birthday!

Hope it's not too late to wish you a wonderful day full of sun and fun!

:happysun: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :sleighride: :band: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :giraffe: :feed-ducks: :campfire:

And lots of ice cream! :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Zass, a big :thankyou: for your many contributions to the RabbitTalk community!

1st%20bday%20cake%20with%20rabbit%20(1).jpg

Happy Birthday! Hopefully mother nature is cooperating. We had 2 days of Spring and realized today it was all a lie.

Happiest of birthdays..Zass. We are so greatful to have you to give us your advice and share your experience..Thank you and :wr_hbday:

:choir: Happy Birthday To Meeee :choir:

Thanks everyone!!!
:D

I didn't get any rabbits this year :( , but I did get concert tickets, a bottle of dry red wine, gluten-free pizza and cake, and some clothing from the Grandmas.

Getting older is still fun. ;)

:happybday2u:
:happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Za-ass !!! :choir:
Gasp! I said a bad word! Hope I don't get "the chair" from Miss M!

:happybday2u:​

Happy birthday, Zass! Thanks for all of your contributions to RT!

Well, except for the ones about using rabbit cages for chickens... I'm still not over that.

Now... are we ready for some "painful poetry"? It follows the anapestic meter of a limerick, but fails in the humorous aspect...

RabbitTalk has a member named Zass,
who I must say shows a lot of class!
With VLops a bit "funny",
she could make lots of money-
but morals trumped greed- said she "I'll pass!"

:yeahthat: :pinkbunny: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :hbd: :thankyou: :happybday2u:

Zass you help out so many that my RT experience would not be the same without your advice and experience that I can borrow from. Thanks!!!

:shock: oh no! Almost missed the party again!
:hbd: :thewave: :hbd:
Lrt's see...what to get you for your birthday...well, you have given all of us the gift of your insight, good advice, and sense of humour :grouphug2:
At least we can send extra good wishes your way!
:wizard: :wizard:
Happy birthday! :farmer2:

MamaSheepdog":2gxp42ev said:
RabbitTalk has a member named Zass,
who I must say shows a lot of class!
With VLops a bit "funny",
she could make lots of money-
but morals trumped greed- said she "I'll pass!"
:hmm:

I dunno MSD, I think you might have a hard time coming up with one that was even less humorous.

:twisted:
:pokeeye: :tease:

:hiding:

Zass":8f7ywua2 said:
:hmm:

I dunno MSD, I think you might have a hard time coming up with one that was even less humorous.

:twisted:
:pokeeye: :tease:

Hey now!!! :evil:

You ought to be thankful that there is a a ban on profanity here at RT! Otherwise I can guarantee that my birthday (pseudo) limerick wouldn't be quite so flattering to you and would definitely have a higher amusement quotient! :twisted:

*Hmmph!* :angry:

See what I get for trying to be nice?!? :(

MamaSheepdog":2xlw4jcc said:
You ought to be thankful that there is a a ban on profanity here at RT! Otherwise I can guarantee that my birthday (pseudo) limerick wouldn't be quite so flattering to you and would definitely have a higher amusement quotient! :twisted:

:coffee-screen:

Thats Ok MSD, my imagination immediately supplied the gist of it,
and you are right, it IS much more humorous that way..

Homer":wq9noa5q said:
Humph! I didn't almost miss the party, I did miss the party! :oops:

Yeah... about that, Homer... :angry:

I know I have been counting on you to check the birthdays daily, so haven't been doing so myself.

Thank heavens MaggieJ was on the ball and saw it, thereby avoiding the terrible calamity of missing Zass' birthday.

Had that happened, I fear that Miss M's chair would have had to engage your head multiple times. :yes:

Homer":wq9noa5q said:
Oh and, MSD ain't right ya know.

Don't think I missed that ^^^. Maybe Miss M should bring the chair, after all. :hmm:

Latest posts

Back