Happy Birthday MSD!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you have a fantastic day!

:happybday2u: :cheesysmile: :cheer1:

2030760.gif

So we got you a magic cake.

55VMPDz.gif

Look closely and you'll see the "magic" happen.

635565519358083677593892657_face-slam-o.gif

Better have some ice cream with that. :icecream: :icecream:

Most wonderful of birthdays to you, MSD!! Looks like you got out of the chicken tractor incarceration JUST in time! :D

Yes, indeed! Spending your birthday in a chicken tractor would have been miserable! Not much chance of cake and ice cream there!

So I'd just like to say have a very Happy Birthday, full of all the things you love most. Here's some extra ice cream to share with Hubs and the Pups.
:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

And also a big :thankyou: for your invaluable contributions to RabbitTalk: your good-sense advice, your vast store of knowledge and experience, your tact, your wonderful (and wacky) sense of humour and so much more!

:cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1:

Homer":32ltetxq said:
Hope you have a fantastic day!

:happybday2u: :cheesysmile: :cheer1:

Thank you Homer! Good thing you got me two cakes, since I face-planted in one of them! :x At least the "magic cake" is still edible! :p

DBA":32ltetxq said:
HOPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Thanks DBA! I've been moving bunnies around as I breed does, so my day will be filled with "hoppiness". :)

Syberchick70":32ltetxq said:
Most wonderful of birthdays to you, MSD!!

Thanks Syber!

Syberchick70":32ltetxq said:
Looks like you got out of the chicken tractor incarceration JUST in time! :D

I know! Whew!!!

the reluctant farmer":32ltetxq said:
:hbd: Happy Birthday, MSD!

Thanks Farmer!

the reluctant farmer":32ltetxq said:
There was a Mod named MSD
who was witty and smart as could be,
with her raging rabbitosis,
her quips and her jokesis,
she'd make us all laugh til we'd pee.

Excellent limerick! :p

I may be biased, but;

:judges:

MaggieJ":32ltetxq said:
Yes, indeed! Spending your birthday in a chicken tractor would have been miserable! Not much chance of cake and ice cream there!

So I'd just like to say have a very Happy Birthday, full of all the things you love most. Here's some extra ice cream to share with Hubs and the Pups.
:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Hah! EXTRA ice cream!!! Take that, Miss M! :tease:

MaggieJ":32ltetxq said:
And also a big :thankyou: for your invaluable contributions to RabbitTalk: your good-sense advice, your vast store of knowledge and experience, your tact, your wonderful (and wacky) sense of humour and so much more!

Aww, shucks! :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks Maggie! :D

Marinea":32ltetxq said:
Hope you have a family filled day, surrounded by love and laughter.

Thank you Marinea! Yes, home with my Hubs and pups :dogperson: is much preferable than being with Miss M's (slightly diminished) flock of meat birds. :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

michaels4gardens":32ltetxq said:
wish you the very best

Thank you Michael! :)

MamaSheepdog":38wdn7zu said:

MaggieJ":38wdn7zu said:

Hah! EXTRA ice cream!!! Take that, Miss M! :tease:

...Uh-oh. Here we go again... :lol:

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm going to make you a birthday pic too, but I'm too busy right now...because my harlequin doe POPPLED 9 KITS!!!!!

So expect to see it later tonight.
Maybe even after your birthday.
Sorry.

Thanks everybody! :p

cmfarm":de33bfr4 said:
I hope those chickens at least gave you a present before you left. :fryegg: :egghatch:

Well, one gave me the "ultimate gift". :twisted: :dinner:

JenerationX":de33bfr4 said:
Sheepdog cake!

Classic! Thanks, JenX!

Zass":de33bfr4 said:
I'm going to make you a birthday pic too, but I'm too busy right now...because my harlequin doe POPPLED 9 KITS!!!!!

So expect to see it later tonight.
Maybe even after your birthday.
Sorry.

Popples (and rabbits in general!) are more important- no apologies needed OR accepted, Zass!

Can't wait to see my birthday/after birthday pic! :p

Latest posts

Back