Happy Birthday, Miss M!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaggieJ

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Pssst, folks... :gossip: It's the BIG 40 for Miss M!!! Let's have a PAAARRR-TEEE!

:hbd:

:band: :buds: :buds: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :icecream: :icecream: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :buds:

:p HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!! :p<br /><br />__________ Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 pm __________<br /><br />Oh by the way Miss Maggie, The baby bunny I'm holding in my avatar is my favorite, Squeak.

Happy Birthday Miss M :hbd: :mbounce:

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Miss M
happy birthday to you :whistle:

I did!!! There was music, singing, dancing, ice cream, beverages, and well wishes!! And then I logged off of RabbitTalk... ;) :lol:

It started out as a really, really hard day for my beloved :( ... to be honest, if he had forgotten my birthday, I wouldn't even have cared. But he took the kids and me out to dinner and we had a wonderful time. :)

Miss M":wt2q0htm said:
It started out as a really, really hard day for my beloved :( ... to be honest, if he had forgotten my birthday, I wouldn't even have cared. But he took the kids and me out to dinner and we had a wonderful time. :)
Awwww!!! :grouphug: I hope things are going better now!

Well... it's work-related... he's the maintenance supervisor at our apartment complex. He is well-loved by most of the residents. Some of them, though... he just feels like he's walking on eggshells constantly and forever one word away from losing his job. He's an excellent maintenance man, but all it takes is the word of one dissatisfied tenant, and his job can be over just like that. He frequently feels like his head is on the chopping block.

Since our apartment is part of his compensation, we would lose that, too, though we would be given a little time to move.

The past couple of days have shown us that he is ready to move on. It isn't good to have to work under management that is so capricious that (in spite of the fact that he is good enough that many residents here actually moved here because my husband works here) he could lose his job so easily because some tenant decides to make a mountain out of a molehill, or to lie.

So... we're starting to prepare to move. We don't know where to, or when, or where the money's going to come from, but we're going to move. And after all they've put my husband through all these years, and, by extension, me, I'll be happy to leave.

*sigh* Sorry to dump... Thank you all for the birthday wishes. :) They were a big, bright spot in my day when I really needed it. :grouphug:

Oh, {{{{{Miss M}}}}}!! Bless your heart! That's rough! It sounds as though this will be a good move for you.

Thank you so much, trinityoaks! I just can't tell you how much the smiles y'all gave me with this thread meant to me... the timing just couldn't have been better... right when I needed it. I know it's just a simple Happy Birthday thread, but it just really picked me up to see the notes and the silly dancing bananas and stuff.

I hope at least some of the others who posted on this thread see this too, so they know how much I appreciate it. You just never know when somebody really needs a happy word. :)

happy Birthday mom :hbd: :band: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :up: :clap: :clap2: :rotfl: :goodjob: :laugh:

Back