Happy Birthday Miss M!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you have a wonderful day, you've been through a lot this past year. Take a "me day"!

0435466603_14959611_8col.jpg

UnderwaterBirthdayGreetings.jpg

:happybday2u: :happybday2u:

Hope you all stop by and see us sometime. :D

:grouphug2:

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Miss M.

:hbd: :icecream: :surprisepressie: :hbd: :surprisepressie: :icecream: :hbd:

We miss you! Hope you'll drop in to say hello soon.
(And bring the :chair: please! Homer has been very good lately, but I don't know how much longer he can last without bustin' out. :lol: )

MaggieJ":2zumzt32 said:
We miss you! Hope you'll drop in to say hello soon.
(And bring the :chair: please! Homer has been very good lately, but I don't know how much longer he can last without bustin' out. :lol: )
[/color][/size][/b]

You sure have that right, (how much longer I can last)! I finally figured it out and it's the greenies that fuel my urges to be a little ornery at times. They're instigators I tells ya. :eek:ldgeezer: (but they are fun, just don't tell them that)

Homer":3rvut3ty said:
You sure have that right, (how much longer I can last)! I finally figured it out and it's the greenies that fuel my urges to be a little ornery at times. They're instigators I tells ya. :eek:ldgeezer: (but they are fun, just don't tell them that)

Well I wish they were here to instigate a little right now! They sure do liven things up. :twisted:

Back