Happy Birthday Buttons!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you have a great day!!!

bunny_rabbit_greeting_card-r68929484715e49c98fcfd5bffaf36637_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

view

:thewave:

Happy Birthday, Buttons!
Hope your day is full of sun and fun!

:happysun: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:
:cat-hug: :feed-ducks: :dogkiss: :campfire:
:surprisepressie: :hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd:

Thank you guys so much!! So far I've had the best day ever ( Butterball had 1 baby from Coffee yesterday; Coffee went from virgin to proven breeder:D) I tried to post a pic bumy laptop is broke and the tablet won't let me :( :bunnyhop: :D :cheer1: :cheer2:

ButtonsPalace":2trdc74y said:
Butterball had 1 baby from Coffee yesterday

:congratulations:
That's a nice birthday present!

Single kits often have trouble keeping warm enough, since newborn bunnies can't regulate their temperatures. If the kit is not warm, it won't be able to digest the doe's milk (or anything else.)

A quick, cheap fix is to fill a screw cap bottle with hot water to warm it, then pour it out and replace with fresh hot water. Make sure it doesn't leak! Pull a sock over it to keep it hot and to keep it from burning the kit. Lay the bottle along one side of the nest box so that the kit can move towards or away from the heat as needed. It should stay warm for several hours, but you will have to check it.

If Butterball didn't pull enough fur, you can supplement with dryer lint, teased cotton balls or batting or feathers from a pillow.

You may already know all this, but it's hard to remember who likely knows what.

Better late an never I always say lol XD <3 ☺☺ <br /><br /> __________ November 13th, 2016, 1:58 pm __________ <br /><br /> Better late an never I always say lol XD <3 ☺☺

Latest posts

Back