Had to show the babies off!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSFAngoras

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
These are the latest two litters.

Not the best weekend coming up around here, so I had to share to get my spirits up, enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 2,407
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 2,407
wooly_queen":390nsyjy said:
Such pretty colors! :D

:yeahthat:

What color is the one on the left in Ruby's litter? Whatever it is, I think it wants to come live with me. :)

Are you talking about the little one that looks light grey with dark grey ears? He's a chinchilla.

Sorry MSD, he's had a home with another breeder six months before he was even born!

Having a hard time choosing between the little pearl in that litter or the REW to keep back for show. I like the pearl's color, and the coats are pretty well equal to one another, but the REW has the shoulders of a line backer. The only other rabbit in my herd that has shoulders that nice is his father, and he's the only kit out of the two litters with those awesome shoulders, so I'm kinda stuck on who to keep now!

PSFAngoras":gakwnpig said:
Are you talking about the little one that looks light grey with dark grey ears? He's a chinchilla.

Sorry MSD, he's had a home with another breeder six months before he was even born!

DRAT! That's the one alright. He is adorable. :)

PSFAngoras":gakwnpig said:
I like the pearl's color, and the coats are pretty well equal to one another, but the REW has the shoulders of a line backer. The only other rabbit in my herd that has shoulders that nice is his father, and he's the only kit out of the two litters with those awesome shoulders, so I'm kinda stuck on who to keep now!

The pearl is my second favorite. Her wool will make a lovely colored yarn.

Maybe you should keep both! :p

It's a he, otherwise I would happily keep both! I'm really picky about keeping extra boys around since they don't do as much as the girls. This is a rule my husband knows all too well! :p

Awwww! Those are darlin'!

Hope I get a white one when I finally get things settled and bred. I've got a broken with white.

So fluffy! Such colors!

(you do not need an angora, you do not need an angora, no, not even though the yarn would be lovely and you could spin it yourself, no angoras)

SB

SBSF":qic5s44y said:
So fluffy! Such colors!

(you do not need an angora, you do not need an angora, no, not even though the yarn would be lovely and you could spin it yourself, no angoras)

SB

Yes you do, yes you do, yes you do..... :twisted:

Nice bunnies, I'm more curious about how in this world you got them to all sit there still long enough to take a picture. :?

Bubblegum... ;)

Just kidding. They were running around my kitchen all morning while I tattooed them and wrote them all in my files, since it was their first big outing they were all pretty tuckered out. I only had to touch a few noses to get them back in place. I was pretty shocked they were so willing too!

I DO NEED AN ANGORA!! Or two or three! Just have to find a breeder close enough to make it feasible to pick up. Those babies are so awesome, I just can't wait. : :mbounce:

Hi! I am new to this list but in doing some research on angora's I saw the Cute picture of babies! I am not so familiar with colors and am wondering what is the the one on the right from Ruby's litter called? I just got a mutt angora baby doe that I love to pieces and she looks almost identical.

TIA!

fibernfriends":2pocz582 said:
Hi! I am new to this list but in doing some research on angora's I saw the Cute picture of babies! I am not so familiar with colors and am wondering what is the the one on the right from Ruby's litter called? I just got a mutt angora baby doe that I love to pieces and she looks almost identical.

TIA!
Until PSF gets back to you, I did find a later post that described that litter as containing a chinchilla, a REW, and a pearl. So the one on the right would be the pearl. I don't know if that's short for "smoke pearl", which I've heard before.

You can start your own thread, and post pix of your little doeling, and see what members think of the color. :)

Back