Register

Guess Who's Back...

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Female
BunnyBucks: 18,971.00

Guess Who's Back...

Post Number:#1  Unread postby Bad Habit » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:32 pm

And by back, I mean took in a grand total of 43 rabbits to cull or rehab. To go with the 9 we had here to begin with.

Current highlights are a trio of very underweight Flemish, an English Angora doe, a rex buck, a mini rex doe, and one very spoiled New Zealand doe kit.

There's still a bunch here. Have lost 4 or 5, just couldn't get them going.

Most that are here are gaining quite easily. About 1lb for the most part on them in 2 weeks. A lot of them are still skin and bones.

We're talking about getting a pair or trio of nice rabbits when these guys have all been moved on, but haven't decided yet.

I'd post some photos but my 4 year old step son is attached to my arm and I have a Flemish doe sitting on my lap, so....

How's everyone been?
Bad Habit Rabbits
Just like a Bad Habit, I can't make myself quit rabbits ;)
Visit My Website
Like Me on Facebook

Site Admin
8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 59,098.00

Re: Guess Who's Back...

Post Number:#2  Unread postby MaggieJ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome back, Bad Habit!!! So very nice to "see" you again. :bouncy:

But what's this? Stepson? This is news to me and I have a feeling we have quite a bit of catching up to do. Looking forward to hearing your news when you have the time and the free use of both hands for typing. :lol:

Good luck with those rehab rabbits. They might not all make it, but at least they are in good hands now.

Site Supporter
3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 14,252.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby alforddm » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Wow 43? I hope some of those were kits?

Great to "see" you again. It has been a while.

Site Supporter
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 9,288.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby Random Rabbit » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:30 am

Welcome Back !!!!!

Good luck with the rescue bunnies. They have certainly had a rough time before You !
Jersey Woolies
CM Homestead
https://www.facebook.com/cmhomestead

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Female
BunnyBucks: 18,971.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby Bad Habit » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 am

Frig am I bad for this, lol.

Things got busy, computers got broken, and I didn't have a chance to come back here as quick as I had hoped. My BF bought me a lovely new monitor for our one year, so I can actually internet again and not try to handle everything through my phone.

So update... I was last here about 3wks into a new relationship, with things going well and me trying hard to keep from getting my hopes up. We celebrate one year together(or knowing each other, or since we met face to face or something...) on December 11th. He has two wonderful children, Alex and Max, who are 6 and 4. We have them every weekend and they just ADORE the rabbits. Still have my doggo, Chuck. The boys love me and I love them. Jere and I are generally happy. He is becoming rather fond of the rabbits(our very spoiled NZ doe kit is actually HIS pet, Alice).

Alex and Butternut, one of the Flemish rescues

Max and Baby Alice, when she first came home

Jeremy hard at work on Alice's cage

And cuddling his little chub chub
Bad Habit Rabbits
Just like a Bad Habit, I can't make myself quit rabbits ;)
Visit My Website
Like Me on Facebook

United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 20,852.00

Post Number:#6  Unread postby Marinea » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 am

So very glad things are going well for you, BH!
Bird House Farm
Organic heirloom farming on a small scale