• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Guess what!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandits Bunny Farm

Reaction score
I have actually.....SOLD MY ENTIRE LITTER!!!!!!! Mini Rex's. All 7 kits!!!!! I have gotten deposits on ALL OF THEM!!!!! I have never had this happen to me before. EVER.

:cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :fireworks1: :fireworks1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

AAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD...... I have started the waiting list for the next litter!!!!! (Due the 21, which happens to be my parents' 26th anniversary)

That's great news!

What are you going to spend all of your riches on?

More bunnies? :mrgreen:

Well I'm using some of it to buy a new Mini Lop doe (whoopee!!!!!) and the rest probably on rabbit food..... I might even pay for the online permit test (or at least talk my parents into paying for it)

Nice! How much are you charging per rabbit? Just out of curiosity, unfortunately I'm pretty far away from you. And I don't think there's much meat on a Mini Lop :lol:

$30 for bucks $40 for does. But when people are asking for them before they're old enough to leave, I require a $20 deposit to hold the rabbit for them (which also gives them only $10-$20 that's required at pickup).

They're very pretty! Rex? Or Mini Rex? They look small enough to be Minis, but their ears are huge :p Probably they're Rexes, and I just know nothing about rabbits :D

Mini :) their ears are just big enough to tattoo. Just waiting for my pen to come in. (I'm trading the little white doe {3rd from the left, Bandit's FD353} for a tattoo pen.... I really wanted a clamp but the lady I'm trading with told me that clamp is not good because you can break the main vein (which I already know) and it can also kill the nerve cells (?) and make them have pain in their ear forever (never heard that before) I also know to practice the pen on a banana peel.... Too bad a banana peel can't wiggle :(

Back