Grooming tables -- show me yours!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frecs

Reaction score
I need to set up a grooming table/station. I can't hold them on my (mostly non-existent) lap and using the dining table is not working so good. So, I need to set up, preferably outside in the rabbitry.

I'd really love to see ya'lls set-up.

.....Does my lap count as a grooming table? If I need to pose them, I use w/e is flat nearby. :/
I have no real dedicated spot for a real table that wouldn't result in a chicken sitting on it...Which leads to chicken poop...ick!

I have two. One is something I just put together with 2x4's at slightly below shoulder height. The other is a rolling tool cabinet, so I can take outdoor pictures. I need to take a better picture of both. It's hard to see the table, but I wanted to leave a picture while I go for another.

Attachments

• Picture 178.jpg
    Picture 178.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 2,087
Watch on Craigslist for one. We just picked up one today, along with a 4 hole carrier, (2) 3 hold cages, 3 resting mats, 4 crocks, 7 water bottles for under $55.

WOW!!! Great deal:)
amandainohio24":39by1tyd said:
Watch on Craigslist for one. We just picked up one today, along with a 4 hole carrier, (2) 3 hold cages, 3 resting mats, 4 crocks, 7 water bottles for under $55.

LOL - I started out with a workmate work bench with a piece of carpet thrown over it ... I have now graduated to a vintage magazine rack that has an expanded metal top and the magazine loops on the bottom ... it is all wire and NONE of the fiber sticks to it like it did to the carpet ... now, all I need to do is get my detached garage set up for indoor grooming this winter!

AnnClaire":vyby5wsy said:
LOL - I started out with a workmate work bench with a piece of carpet thrown over it ... I have now graduated to a vintage magazine rack that has an expanded metal top and the magazine loops on the bottom ... it is all wire and NONE of the fiber sticks to it like it did to the carpet ... now, all I need to do is get my detached garage set up for indoor grooming this winter!

:lol: That's about how I'm going to end up...finding whatever "outdoor" table (read: metal or plastic) I can find and tossing a piece of carpet on top.

Latest posts

Back