Good and bad update on my mr and other rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randtrabbitry

Reaction score
Ive been busy moving so i hardly have time to get on here but i wanted to update you on my MR Princess. If you remember this was her 3rd strike at getting breed. She finally had a baby last night on the wire and it was dead. Its small so i would think there are other babies in her. No hair pulled no nest made. I guess i will give her all today and if she has no more babies breed her back tonight. Give her 3 tries at learning to care for babies. Also I bought a opal mr doe she was bred the day i got her so she is due this week. Hopefully i will get a good liter out of her.
Other then that since ive been so busy moving i lost a whole meat litter on the wire i thought her nest box was to go in on Monday. I was a whole 4 days off. But on a good note 1 doe i lost my info on her breeding date. Was pulling hair on thursday threw a nest box in and she was very happy with the nestbox hoped in to make her nest. She had 7 babies only 4 lived.

so ... this will be strike four then that she'll be working on?

How old is this doe?

My general thinking is if they don't produce a litter in four tries at bat (if they are maidens as I usually don't count the first time unless they at 8 months to a proven buck) then there is something not right with them for reproduction purposes.

Back