Going to my very first rabbit show Saturday!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Point Rabbitry

Reaction score
So excited about it! It's my first show that I'm actually doing the showing :D My friend - a totally amazing friend at that too! - would take them to "real" rabbit shows for me.

This is a Fall Fair, and one of my rabbits won the whole thing last year, so excited to see what will happen this year!

Sooo, I'm taking:

Twono
Mercury
Shance

Sophie
Shaela
Summer
Shannah

Twono and Mercury are in the Senior & Junior bucks, and Shance (even though he's a good looking boy) is in the Pet category.
Sophie & Shaela are in the Senior does. Summer & Shannah are in the Junior does. I highly doubt Shannah will win anything, cause at the moment she's looking like a tiny version of a English Lop :D
Shaela's sister is actually the rabbit who won last year. And yes, generally she's totally lopped ;) <br /><br /> __________ Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:32 am __________ <br /><br /> And Sophie & Twono, my Bucks Gone Wild Rabbits:

Attachments

• DSC_0596.jpg
    DSC_0596.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,407
  • DSC_0264.jpg
    DSC_0264.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,407
  • DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,407
  • DSC_0625.jpg
    DSC_0625.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,407
  • DSC_0463.jpg
    DSC_0463.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,407
  • _DSC7701.jpg
    _DSC7701.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,406
  • _DSC7595.jpg
    _DSC7595.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,406
OOh fun. We used to go to rabbit shows when ARBA had them monthly around here. I really miss them. Since my daughter doesn't show for 4H anymore, we really can't participate in any of the shows anymore. :-/ Have a ton of fun with your cuties!

The Chatsworth one, Bad Habit :)
Thanks CalicoPrairie! A breeder who has a couple of my rabbits it taking them as well as some offspring from some I sold her, so it should be great :D Same bloodlines completing against each other! <br /><br /> __________ Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:03 am __________ <br /><br /> They placed very well :D Though the classes were quite small :)

Twono: 1st in his Senior Bucks Class
Mercury: 1st in his Junior Bucks Class

Summer: 1st in her Junior Does
Shannah: 3rd in Junior Does

Shophie: 2nd in Senior Does
Shaela: 3rd in Senior Does ( judge said because she wouldn't put her ears down cause she was nervous :))

Quite happy with them overall :D

Back