Going to Alabama!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaR

Reaction score
Woohooo I am so excited, my hubs has to go to Cottondale Alabama to program a machine, July 28th for a week, we will be staying in Tuscaloosa. His boss said he doesn't care if me and my daughter come along too for the week, as long as he drives the company care instead of flying! So we will be making the 10 hour drive, probably closer to 11 hr since my midwife says I need to stop for short breaks to stretch my legs at least every 2 hours. I kind of feel bad because we can only take my daughter, my son has to stay with grandparents and help feed the herd :lol: and my oldest has to work and doesn't want to go anyways, but it was hard pressed to get DD approved.

I was hoping to be able to butcher all the kits before I leave, but still too small at 1 pound 6 ounces :( My son will just have to feed them too while we are gone.

Have fun.

My family is from Alabama originally, before the migration to Ohio. I've only been once, to my great grandmothers funeral. I keep saying I want to go again, my uncle goes pretty frequently.

My great-grandmother was from Alabama, too! :p Sylacauga, specifically.

I have relatives in Birmingham. Alabama is beautiful, so have a wonderful time! :)

Miss M":3bxyk06b said:
My great-grandmother was from Alabama, too! :p Sylacauga, specifically.

I have relatives in Birmingham. Alabama is beautiful, so have a wonderful time! :)

There is a little town called Lower Peach Tree, not to far from Thomasville. Whole lot of family live on the large farm lot my great granddad used to tend.

The others moved to the city, Birmingham, where my mother was born. I think most of the family moved from there when my great grandmom died, not sure who still lives there.

Back