Getting A pregnant rabbit?????

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueeyedrex

Reaction score
:popcorn: Hi yesterday, monday the 29th, I purcased a mini rex with dazzleing blue eyes and brown "eyeliner" around them. She was from a rabbitry that started in april of this year and closed yesterday they where trying to get rid of the rabbits and I saw her and knew she was mine, she also came 29 days into the pregnancy. She is sired by a broken black otter tort that also carries vienna in him. I just want to know your oppinions on this. thanks!!!

alforddm":3eas3nwy said:
You will have a change of Blue eyed white kits.
yay thats what I was hoping, im not a pro at all thanksssss!!!!! :bunnyhop: <br /><br /> -- Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 pm -- <br /><br /> im new to kindleing but i just read that stress can cause does to miscary. But when i got her she didnt even hide or anything,,but all she does is sit in her nestbox??? I would really hate to lose her litter she may have some BEW...
i got her 29 days into her pregnancy, from really nice rabbitry owners selling all their rabbits... she i sdue tomarrow or wensday/ :?: :cry: :cry: :?

Back