Register

Games Bunnies Play

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
2 years of membership2 years of membership
Female
BunnyBucks: 136.00

Re: Games Bunnies Play

Post Number:#61  Unread postby ArcticWolfLady » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Nya-Nya! You Can't Make Me! That game has almost driven me insane. My rabbit's name is Lexi, and she is about two years old. I have a fenced-in backyard, so every day or so, I open up her cage (Her cage has a gate in when you open it, it's like a ramp). So I'd let her out for the day and I'd go inside. She's out for a LONG while. I go to school when she's out, so I have practically no contact with her. When it starts to get dark out, I slip into my shoes and grab my carrots. The carrots are for tempting her in. So while I'm out, I stick a few in her cage. Then, I'll find her and give her two bites of one of my carrots. (BTW- these are baby carrots) I'd move back a few steps, she'd follow. I do that for a while until I'm up on the porch, and she won't get in her hutch! I try tempting her with all sorts of fruits and things she likes. But NOOOOOO. She'd rather run around and drive me insane instead. I dunno what to do about her behavior! If it IS all fun and games for her, I'd better not let her out for a while. :evil: Just like, "COME ON ALREADY!" In the end, I have to go downstairs and tell my dad I need him. Believe me, Lexi does NOT like my dad very much. He will stomp up and practically yell at the rabbit. Only THEN does she go in. What should I do? It's becoming ridiculous! :bunnyhop:

United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 6,832.00

Post Number:#62  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:42 pm

pfaubush wrote::wizard: What Sex Am I This Week? A fun little games played by youngsters. They really enjoy this one when you have a waiting list of buyers.

:hobbyhors Escape Hatch Hurry up! If we get all of this food eaten, we can squirrel our way out through the J-feeder! That crazy woman LOVES to play chase!!!

By the way, I HATE the dead buck game!

I was so excited had a litter full of does and only does a white one a few grays and a gray with brown ears what pretty little babies they would make *one week later* BUCKS!!! THEY ARE ALL BUCKS!?! NOO!
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

The following user would like to thank ButtonsPalace for this post
Petlover500

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 3,465.00

Post Number:#63  Unread postby Schipperkesue » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:30 pm

In the winter mine play, "I Don't Want to Drink When You Want to Water Me!" which is an offshoot of the game, "Are You Trying to Poison Me With That Water?" So I leave them in the morning with rapidly cooling water praying they get enough before it freezes.

BunnyBucks: 6,832.00

Post Number:#64  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Schipperkesue wrote:In the winter mine play, "I Don't Want to Drink When You Want to Water Me!" which is an offshoot of the game, "Are You Trying to Poison Me With That Water?" So I leave them in the morning with rapidly cooling water praying they get enough before it freezes.

Hot/warmish water freezes faster, Give them cold cold water. I did this as a self experiment by setting hot, warm, and cold water on top of their hutches in freezing temperatures hot was first down at about 3 hours warm was next at about 4 cold made it to about 5 or 6
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

BunnyBucks: 3,465.00

Post Number:#65  Unread postby Schipperkesue » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:03 pm

ButtonsPalace wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:In the winter mine play, "I Don't Want to Drink When You Want to Water Me!" which is an offshoot of the game, "Are You Trying to Poison Me With That Water?" So I leave them in the morning with rapidly cooling water praying they get enough before it freezes.

Hot/warmish water freezes faster, Give them cold cold water. I did this as a self experiment by setting hot, warm, and cold water on top of their hutches in freezing temperatures hot was first down at about 3 hours warm was next at about 4 cold made it to about 5 or 6

I am giving them cold water. Their fresh warm water melts the ice in their crocks, becoming cold quite fast.

Female
BunnyBucks: 136.00

Post Number:#66  Unread postby ArcticWolfLady » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Arachyd, that is actually pretty true. Lexi has done that to me a few times. :cry: Why, rabbit? Why? :lol:

New Zealand
BunnyBucks: 1,037.00

Post Number:#67  Unread postby Tbgb1912 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:12 pm

The that's not my bottle, so I won't drink from it game

Where my doe decided she didn't want to drink from her new bottle (which works perfectly fine) so, sucker that I am, have put a bowl in her cage and have to fill it up twice a day -.-

Site Supporter
Austria
BunnyBucks: 3,519.00

Post Number:#68  Unread postby Preitler » Sun May 17, 2015 8:23 am

Hide and seek...

Yesterday evening I went to put the Grey into her hutch for the night - no rabbit. Searched the premises twice, also the wood (outside the fence), gave up at 1130pm, started to accept that the fox had paid a visit- Opend the gate of the fence anyway so that she could come in if she somehow escaped through a one way hole.
Couldn't sleep well, at 3am I grabbed the torchlight for another round - and there she sat, at the ramp to her hutch, an incredible "I got bored!" expression on her face, hobbled up the ramp and went munching away...
"Sometimes I stand by the door and look into the darkness, then I am reminded how dearly I cherish my boredom, and what a precious commodity is so much misery"

BunnyBucks: 12,964.00

Post Number:#69  Unread postby Susie570 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:10 am

Ooh this is a great thread! Nice resurrection!

Another buck spraying game...

Surprise! Spray Your Friends! - When you have friends come visit and they want to see the sweet, kissy-face buck you've been talking about. :x Well, I'm sure I don't have to explain further.
Interested in running a forum for Lop rabbits? Ask me.

The following user would like to thank Susie570 for this post
JenerationX, Petlover500

BunnyBucks: 5,920.00

Post Number:#70  Unread postby funnies50 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:47 pm

LOL Syber!!! :P

Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 5,736.00

Post Number:#71  Unread postby TF3 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Do we have Open Your Mouth, Here Come My Dirty Shavings! yet?
When you open the crate on a new/ quarantine bunny and they turn around and kick ALL the contents of the crate in your face?

Our current version of Cold Butt is to be all "oh, woe is my, I'm a scared, sad bunny" in the daylight, but when I come out to check everyone at bedtime with the head lamp on for light, the biggest coldest butts are the first ones to hop to the light all curious and happy... and in the morning... cold butts again.

My free ranging buck is currently playing "Crate Amnesia" ~ at night I would say "go to bed" and he would hop into his crate on the floor. But I moved it by, like, a foot to the left three weeks ago and every night we have to play "evil lady gonna kill me with that broom" now like he has utterly no idea what is expected of him or where his crate went.
Lori
Chief Rabbit Wrangler and Homeschooling Mom
(Fiber & Dye Artisan, too)
Flying Moon Farm
Standard Rex & Meat Mutts
Facebook & Instagram
South River, ON
est. 2015
"Learn something new every day" <--- 2015 Goal

The following user would like to thank TF3 for this post
Petlover500

Site Admin
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 57,753.00

Post Number:#72  Unread postby MaggieJ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 am

Good ones, TF3! Sounds like your bunnies have a lot of fun with their favourite bunny wrangler. :D

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 56,200.00

Post Number:#73  Unread postby Miss M » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:55 am

:lol:
Sithrah Farm - http://sithrahfarm.com/

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
- James Madison

1 year of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,068.00

Post Number:#74  Unread postby Petlover500 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Susie570 wrote:Ooh this is a great thread! Nice resurrection!

Another buck spraying game...

Surprise! Spray Your Friends! - When you have friends come visit and they want to see the sweet, kissy-face buck you've been talking about. :x Well, I'm sure I don't have to explain further.

Hahaha THIS one is so true for me xD

You get that ONE bunny out for your friend that has NEVER peed on anyone... then SURPRISE, they pee all over your friends' lap! :oops: :x
http://happyheartedanimalrescue.weebly.com/

BunnyBucks: 4,080.00

Post Number:#75  Unread postby Easy Ears » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:57 pm

:bdh: The Dead Buck Game You go into the rabbitry and your favourite buck is flat out on his side, seemingly not breathing. No amount of calling his name or prodding seems to get a response. Just when you're ready to go dig a hole out back, he stirs slightly, gives himself a shake and asks what's for supper. :twisted:

The dead buck game? Um.... is there really any way to know for sure...? Breathing? Do you guys notice they're eyes are closed?
At Easy Ears Rabbitry I raise pedigree Holland lops, Dutch and Netherland Dwarfs.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/easyearsrabbitry/

PreviousNext