Register

Games Bunnies Play

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 36,700.00

Re: Games Bunnies Play

Post Number:#16  Unread postby akane » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm

With all the heat we've been playing a lot of am I dead? games. I hold my breath as I scan the cages for signs of life and then go poke all the ones that aren't moving.
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/takakageri/library/
Failing might just mean you are trying to climb instead of swim https://youtu.be/evathYHc1Fg

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 1,127.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby JT_Hunter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:54 pm

"I am the Guru Bunny" One of the kits sitting all by it's self, eyes closed, usually in a corner, while all the rest of the kits come running up to see ya when you arrive, all bouncing and acting like...well..bunnies... :bunnyhop: ..ya can almost hear the Ohm...Ohm....coming from that back corner..

__________ Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:54 pm __________

Update...To Guru Bunnie
Attachments
aa2011-05-20_05-17-06_279.jpg
aa2011-05-20_05-17-06_279.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 3080 times
Life is a Journey, not a Destination.

blogs/bunniesnbeagles/

The following user would like to thank JT_Hunter for this post
bantambunnies

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 4,239.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby Bunny-Wan Kenobi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! Guru Bunny! Love the pic!
:jedai: :jedi: :vader: :sabers:

Aspiring author of "The Heirs" five book series, based on the legend of King Arthur. In progress: Book 1 - The Journey to the Stone Circle.

Apparently my blog https://apparentlysomekindofblog.wordpress.com/

United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 56,225.00

Post Number:#19  Unread postby Miss M » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Bunny-Wan Kenobi wrote:HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! Guru Bunny! Love the pic!

Ahem... that was me again... I need to pay attention to who's logged in. :oops:
Sithrah Farm - http://sithrahfarm.com/

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
- James Madison

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 7,340.00

Post Number:#20  Unread postby hoodat » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am

When I reach under the cage to poke the jammed up bunny berries down the poop chute mine love to play the "Poop on pop" game. That one I don't mind but the variant is "Pee on pop" and I don't enjoy that one at all. The bunrabs seem to get a kick out of it though.
Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem.

Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Number:#21  Unread postby JT_Hunter » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

Too funny...just curious...how much can a rabbit pee any way...I have never known any animal that could go that much for its size...My buck can get me sideways when he is ticked about not getting his food when he wants it...

blogs/bunniesnbeagles/

BunnyBucks: 31,400.00

Post Number:#22  Unread postby OneAcreFarm » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 am

Guru Bunny is meditating....do not disturb! LOLOLOL! Too funny.

http://www.oneacrefarmrabbits.com
~A micro-attempt at self-sufficiency~

Post Number:#23  Unread postby JT_Hunter » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Sounds like you have a guru bunny too

blogs/bunniesnbeagles/

BunnyBucks: 31,400.00

Post Number:#24  Unread postby OneAcreFarm » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Yep, at least one.... :o)

http://www.oneacrefarmrabbits.com
~A micro-attempt at self-sufficiency~

BunnyBucks: 1,188.00

Post Number:#25  Unread postby cmabb » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

MaggieJ wrote:Those are good ones, Paula!

There is also:
:tease: Are there Buns in my Oven? Version Two The object is to drive the bunny caregiver mad with frustration. Bunny lifts for the buck, acts pregnant for the next month getting away with all kinds of crankiness, builds a lovely nest, pulls fur... and then nothing. :explode:

I have experiance with this !! Frustrating as all hell!
“Do not rely on a rabbit's foot for luck, after all, it didn't work out too well for the rabbit.”

Visit our website @ www.mabbsrabbitry.com
Breeder in New Zealands, Flemish Giants & Mini Rexs

BunnyBucks: 2,155.00

Post Number:#26  Unread postby arachyd » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 pm

A couple of mine do the poop/pee on mom thing when I clean under the wire every morning. They are always the ones that use a back corner so I have to reach my whole arm underneath and suddenly they switch to the front corner and get my whole arm.

Site Admin
10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,334.00

Post Number:#27  Unread postby MaggieJ » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Bumping this up for our new members.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 3,551.00

Post Number:#28  Unread postby garden lady » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Well, I do not even want to talk about Are There Any Buns In My Oven :oops: The Dead Buck Game, Cream and Snickers play this all the time, but Snickers is the best.

Cold Butt the Great Bunny Snit, again Cream and Snickers. Is this a male thing? Even my kids have noticed them doing this. Go inside their box and no amount of calling or begging will get them to come out until you go to the next cage door and talk to that rabbit and then you go back to see if they are over it and they go back to the back again! Normally they are on the door begging for attention, so you think they are sick or mad. The does do not seem to do this yet, but get mad and grab their dishes or water and dump it for no reason and look mad. lol

BunnyBucks: 2,612.00

Post Number:#29  Unread postby SterlingSatin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm

pfaubush wrote:I was just informed (to my shame) that there is another game...

:wolverine: What Color Am I Going To Be When I Grow Up? This is the game, where a black bunny decides that it needs to turn into a rabbit with tipping, or an agouti, or who knows what.

oh yes. i get this ALL THE TIME. ooh, was i lucky enough to get a black? oh no... just another steel. darn those agouti genes. i deserve it though on the rare occasion i breed copper to solid.

BunnyBucks: 7,340.00

Post Number:#30  Unread postby hoodat » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:48 am

garden lady wrote:Well, I do not even want to talk about Are There Any Buns In My Oven :oops: The Dead Buck Game, Cream and Snickers play this all the time, but Snickers is the best.

Cold Butt the Great Bunny Snit, again Cream and Snickers. Is this a male thing? Even my kids have noticed them doing this. Go inside their box and no amount of calling or begging will get them to come out until you go to the next cage door and talk to that rabbit and then you go back to see if they are over it and they go back to the back again! Normally they are on the door begging for attention, so you think they are sick or mad. The does do not seem to do this yet, but get mad and grab their dishes or water and dump it for no reason and look mad. lol

Then there is the extreme bunny butt reserved for when they're really mad at you (like the time I accidentally soaked the cage with the garden sprinkler)They turn their butt to you and shake their hind feet at you as though they're trying to shake your dust off their feet.
Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem.

Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PreviousNext