Funniest question I've ever been asked *Pics included*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Ok, so as you all know I've apparently been stood up as well as lost out on $80 worth of sold rabbits for meat. They were supposed to message me Friday in the am (What she/he said they would be doing) I messaged three times yesterday over about 9 hours. It's currently 4:08 pm where I am and would you guess, I've heard nothing... So I figured this morning I would repost my craigslist ad but it told me it needed a verification.. -_-... fine. So I gave them the cell number I use which apparently Textnow.com does not do verification codes. So now I know I have to take new pics of the bunnies since they've drastically changed especially in size since the photos on the ad.
Well here's where it starts getting funny. So I was talking to my boyfriend but his dad was in the room playing WOW and I said I thought it was still pretty annoying that I haven't heard from them and also asked if he thought I should try texting them again. Well his Dad chimes in, "Sounds rude." I was up and walking to the restroom by this time and I said "Yeah, most annoying part is I can't repost my deleted craigslist ad because my textnow won't receive the message, so I have to retake pictures of them before I repost the ad" Boyfriends dad got a bit attitudinal now and said "Why would you need to take pictures of them?", boyfriend comments "Yeah, why wouldn't you just use the same photos." I said they've changed since the photos.

Here is the question I almost tripped over nothing when asked. " Sarah, They're rabbits, how much are they really going to change?" Hmm. I don't know they are only growing rabbits, which are getting more silvering in their fur almost daily, that I'm attempting to sell as meat rabbits... I obviously didn't want to be a b***h about it so I just commented they've grown and fur has changed.

But even rabbits that aren't silver fox. They change on a daily basis, growth spurts are like sudden and obvious no matter how much you are around them.
This is probably the best visual for changes, Here's them at a month vs. 2 months. The rabbits I'm going to be taking new photos of have aged about an hour since the photos, so you can only imagine the changes. My chocolate doe has started looking actually brown finally.
Now vs. Then  - Edited.jpg

We have all had the junior rabbit that was smokin hot as a youngster... then totally falls apart as a senior.
More rarely... a so-so junior that pulls together into something extra special as an adult.
I agree.... rabbits can change significantly as they grow. So i agree with You ! :)

Back