• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

French/English Angoras FS, Wisconsin

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Male, Female, 3 months, 1month(ready in another month) and 1 adult doe(8months)

They are bred for lack of matting..some guard hair keeps them easy to groom. The fiber grows quickly and a decent length before they shed. Both parents shed every 3 to 4 months. You can pluck or shear the fiber.

The 3month olds are from the same buck, but there are three different does, unrelated to the buck. 4 blue tort does, 2 black bucks, 1 black doe. Sibling "Hannah" is a 8month old doe that I was going to keep for breeding, but I need to cut back somewhere.

The 1month old kits' father is a gorgeous broken (major white, with a saddle of blue) English buck. They already show GREAT friendly personalities. Doe is black but carries Himmy, broken black, and blue tort. 6 black kits available.

Priced at $20 for one, $15 each for 2 or more. Possibility of deliver to Northern MN, Central Indiana, Missouri, and out to ND or SD (I do a lot of driving)

Back