Register

Free Pedigree Creator!

Post your favourite links to useful rabbit websites here.
3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 1,848.00

Re: Free Pedigree Creator!

Post Number:#16  Unread postby jeannie » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Do you only add the rabbits that you are keeping, planning to breed, or do you input all rabbits that you tattoo that leave your rabbitry?

I use it for all my rabbits. The ones that leave my place have their names as numbers. Those numbers correspond to show my buck/dam/sex/birthdate of the kit.
As of now, I do not tattoo those who leave, but after reading another post here I might start doing that too.
Everybunny needs a Lionhead bunny! www.jjrabbitry.com

The following user would like to thank jeannie for this post
WhWRabbitry

2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 4,311.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby WhWRabbitry » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:36 pm

jeannie wrote:
Do you only add the rabbits that you are keeping, planning to breed, or do you input all rabbits that you tattoo that leave your rabbitry?

I use it for all my rabbits. The ones that leave my place have their names as numbers. Those numbers correspond to show my buck/dam/sex/birthdate of the kit.
As of now, I do not tattoo those who leave, but after reading another post here I might start doing that too.

okay - thank you Jeannie! That is helpful. I felt like I wanted to add ones that I was selling but didn't know what I'd then put for their name, as I didn't want to name every rabbit (though that might be fun)! :D

Site Supporter
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 9,157.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby Homer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:42 pm

jeannie wrote:

The hardest part is adding the moms & dads information. After that you just grab those record numbers for each kit and bang, everything is there. :)

Jeannie is right, tattoo everything leaving your barn. There are those that will try to switch rabbits and return them to you... :x

For names and ear numbers we use, B & D xx for the name and the ear number is BDxx.
Previous owner of the elusive and much sought after "Get Away With It" card.

http://bdbunnyranch.weebly.com/

BunnyBucks: 3,797.00

Post Number:#19  Unread postby jimmywalt » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Looks very nice. I'll have to bookmark this in the event that I ever need one.

1 year of membership
BunnyBucks: 25.00

Post Number:#20  Unread postby looneypumpkin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:19 pm

I was surprised to see all the people here who have used the Pedigree Creator... it's from my website and my husband made it. We have recently changed it to Rabbit Bookkeeper. It is no longer free but does have a trial period. We have made it easier than ever to add pedigrees and made 3 new designs for printing (more to come, including artwork.)

At this time some features like picture uploading is disabled but we're working on adding it back.
I'm currently working on a breeding log to integrate with the service and more things are to come so I hope everyone likes the changes. Anyone who entered anything in the database has it carried over to the new one. We had some people confused with 3rd generation and beyond rabbits showing up as "Recently Added" but all the rabbits are there, it's just how the migration ordered things. We will probably change how to sort/view your rabbits in the next update as well.

We continue to try to make it easier to use on mobile devices and to improve offline functions when you have no service or wifi. Thanks for the support everyone!
http://www.ephiny.net - Kim's Rabbit Hutch / Ringenbach Rabbitry
http://www.rabbitbookkeeper.com - Pedigree Creator

The following user would like to thank looneypumpkin for this post
Miss M, Zass

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 56,220.00

Post Number:#21  Unread postby Miss M » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Welcome, Looneypumpkin! :) Thank you for letting everybody know of the upcoming features.
Sithrah Farm - http://sithrahfarm.com/

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
- James Madison

Previous