Foster Fail

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3mina

Reaction score
I'm fostering a returned dog for my breeder for a couple of weeks.
Originally, my friend was just going to find her a new home but she's decided that if this girl passes her health testing, Miss Lola isn't going anywhere.

I told my friend that I'd be happy to add her to my crew, she fits in like she's been here all along. As I'm typing this she's snoozing at my feet. My old geezer girl grumped at her for an hour or so but that was it, and since the old goat is 16 she's allowed ;)
Lola was supposed to be wary of men but I haven't seen any evidence of it yet. She was cuddled up with Hubbs before I got my boots off after I got home with her yesterday.

I think I've ended up with three (?!) flyball dogs. One more and I'll have my own team :lol:

:lol: Welcome to the pack! This is why I have never been able to volunteer at any sort of rescue or shelter lol.

and here I thought this post would be about trying to foster kits and having a doe get all rambo THOSE ARE NOT MY BABIES on you.

It's about a dog and sheesh...no pictures.... hmpf! :)

ladysown":1mxfk0jl said:
and here I thought this post would be about trying to foster kits and having a doe get all rambo THOSE ARE NOT MY BABIES on you.

It's about a dog and sheesh...no pictures.... hmpf! :)

My thoughts exactly :lol: - especially on the pics! We need pics!! ;)

Once I figure out how to resize pics you guys will be sick of seeing my posts. I managed it once and couldn't figure out what I'd done.

I put it in Our Other Animals, what more do you want? I know, I know, PICS!

imajpm":2fjb64ua said:
:lol: Welcome to the pack! This is why I have never been able to volunteer at any sort of rescue or shelter lol.

I'm normally immune to the cute, a side effect of my job, but this girl didn't do the cute-she just came in and said I'm home. She was also smart enough to work on Hubbs instead of me, :D

Latest posts

Back