• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flemish Giant / French Angora Buckling

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celice

Reaction score
So! Those of you that remember this topic I posted: look-at-it-t24630.html

I've had amazing success with this pairing!! The kits are with out a doubt going to be large and well furred rabbits; though only one gained the angora fluffy gene! whom, I'm now listing up for sale! He's a sweet buckling that has a lot of feet to grow into! The wool is very soft on him! He's be great for anyone that's looking to introduce size to their herd or for a wool bunny!

$25 (price is negotiable!)

little_leo_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8ved82.jpg

Zass":3rl0su5v said:
:pullhair: WHY aren't you closer!!! :rant:

He looks like he's make a friendly wooler that could work double duty producing good sized meat mutts for eating.

Why aren't YOU closer!!! I want one of your Harlequins!!!

Yep!! his sisters are going into the colony as new blood for it and produce larger meat mutts. They are already almost half their mother's size and they seem to be growing a little faster than a pure FG. I feel like they will get bigger than her and closer to their grandpa's size!

Looking at this boy today and realized he's got a good half-arch body type. very flemish giant!

poof_ball_on_the_coutch_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8wozg0.jpg

Latest posts

Back