Flap Jack [ want to say he's a holland lop...you decide]

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
1323835009.jpg

519694.jpg

Well this is my boy haha I got him at a pet store in June and he just has the best personality. He runs up to me and follows be around. Jumps on my face to feed him in the morning or when he's being nice he will tickle me with his whiskers to wake me up. I wish I could determine his breed,but weighing in at 3.8 he can't be any other lop breed. Thing is....he seems silky and has longer fur. I don't know if he'd be considered a fuzzy. No matter what he is my baby :) As you can see he likes to lounge in the laundry. <3

thats definitely a holland lop. sometimes they have a longer shaggy coat but hes not a fuzzy...i fuzzy will have wool and he definitely has fur. hes very cute though! looks lik he has a great personality :)

haha I figured. I kept going back and forth about what he might be but that's good :) Out of all my rabbits, he is by far the best at just wanting to just be with you. My boyfriend picked him out of 10 of these little fur balls that all looked the same and he was the chill one lol I just love that I can walk in my room or cluck and he ignores everyone but me. It's wonderful ( my boyfriend is just jealous haha) <3

Peach":3dvh75op said:
haha I figured. I kept going back and forth about what he might be but that's good :) Out of all my rabbits, he is by far the best at just wanting to just be with you. My boyfriend picked him out of 10 of these little fur balls that all looked the same and he was the chill one lol I just love that I can walk in my room or cluck and he ignores everyone but me. It's wonderful ( my boyfriend is just jealous haha) <3
haha sounds like my boyfriend and I's dog..she loves me and wont listen to him when im around but listens to me..she knows when hes going to pick me up lik she knows the way and gets excited..when i leave my bf's house(thats where she lives) she will keep goin by the door for the rest of the day and was originally supposed to be his dog. Lol animals are funny like that sometimes.

Back