First Bunny Palace

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeaky

Reaction score
I've come to realize that building a bunny house for the first time can be daunting. But, little by little I'm figuring out my design and measurements.
When I finally won my hubby over to the idea of getting a bunny, he told me that I would have to come up with the design for the palace and where it would reside. So after several weeks of research, I came up with the idea of repurposing one of the dressers in the storage shed. After figuring out where it would go, I found the perfect dresser to suit my needs.
Demolition started. I forgot to take a picture of the dresser before I took a hammer to it.

My attempt at blueprints

20150828_230840.jpeg

Demo day

20150825_204119.jpeg20150825_203512.jpeg <br /><br /> -- Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:48 pm -- <br /><br /> Going over the plans for the sleeping box(SB), I never thought to ask how big it really needs to be? By reusing the drawer for the SB it brings the height of the fourth floor to 8 1/2" after thinking about I don't even know how tall Holland Lops are...and that gets me to thinking are the other dimensions ok for the rest of my plans? Can anyone give me their honest opinion. Thanks

Latest posts

Back