First breeding!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie Dog Trainer

Reaction score
Today I brought my 7 month old Champagne D'Argent doe to be bred. The buck knew what he was doing and before I knew it he'd serviced her twice. I am really excited to have my first litter. The buck is also a purebred Champange so I will have some little black kits in about 31 days. I am really hoping she's a good Mom and doesn't kill her litter and figures it out quickly.

In addition to this I am in the works to purchase a yearling California doe, who will be bred to a Cali buck and the litter will be registerable. :D ;)

Congrats! It's always exciting seeing what you have in the box when the doe kindles!

I have two English Spot litters due and I can hardly wait :)

Hope all goes well!

Yay! We just had our first three litters and it is super exciting! Looking forward to seeing pics when they arrive!

Thanks for the well-wishes and the support :D Always nice to get some excited comments from others! I went out and looked at her this morning and called her "Momma", she didn't seem to get what I was saying :roll: LOL

Latest posts

Back