Figured I would show off my other animals....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
My oldest and dearest is my cat, Tiocy(pronounced T.O.C.) She is coming up on 15 years old and I have had her since she was born.. hand raised her since two weeks...

Tiocy-1.jpg

Then I have my Chows... Chi-Ching is my white chow... We have had him since 8 weeks and he is almost 6 years old(in August)He is a medical disaster but the sweetest dog in the world....

SnowDog.jpg

Chi-Ching.jpg

And then Mao Mao(pronounced like ow but with the m in front of it - or meow without the eee sound in it)lol We got her almost two years ago... She will be 6 in December and she has some medical issues too but is a great dog who still thinks she is a puppy...

MaoLaying.jpg

MaoLayinginBed_filtered.jpg

They are ALWAYS together...

TopOfTheStairs.jpg

SleepingDogs.jpg

GivingBigBrotheraKiss.jpg

Plus, I raise African Cichlids... Lake Malawi Mbuna - They are a LOT of fun....I have a 125g tank in my living room and we watch it more than the TV...lol

I will get pics of my big tank soon... But for now, here is a picture of my favorite fish Bruce who sadly passed away last summer...

Bruce.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm __________<br /><br />oops... forgot Onyx... she is our mouse... not sure how long we will keep her because her friend, another mouse named Rabbit just recently died and she is getting depressed without her... She may find another home with another mouse friend...

Onyx.jpg

What adorable animals you have! Love the little mouse... so cute! I used to have mice many, many years ago. They are so sweet and fun! :)

She is a great cat, never leaves... doesn't hunt anymore, so the birds aren't scared of her and neither is anything else... She is trained not to touch any 'house rodents' like the mice or hamsters... she will rub up against them...lol freaks them out but she knows better than to touch them... All of my cats were trained that way...

Tiocy is the 'boss' here too... She puts everyone in their place and protects my kids... I think she thinks she is a dog... lol She will stand in between a dog and my kids, and more often than not the dog runs away..lol my big bad kitty! haha

Onyx was our 4th mouse... We rescued a mouse we named Cheeto who was destined to be snake food for my sisters snake, but she fought him and won.. so she came here... she eventually died and we wanted more... We got three, Chinchilla, Rabbit and Onyx... Chinchilla turned out to be a bully so we rehomed her, and then Onyx and Rabbit were here for the last 8 months, but Rabbit just died a couple weeks ago, and now Onyx is getting depressed... I am just not sure I want to get another one, or find her a home...

I love Chows!
Your cat is adorable, she looks a lot like my older cat.
Ive had my older cat for around 12-14 years and she still plays like a kitten when she finds a string or a piece of paper all crumpled up !

Latest posts

Back