Fair overview

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl9768

Reaction score
So I wanted to update you all on my final fair winnings. After 9 yrs it's over :weep: . But I went out with a bang!

I won best in obedience out of 25 with my american stafford shire terrier. Yes best in obedience with what is considered a "pit bull". *gasp* "I thought they where evil devil creatures?!" :wall:

I won BOB with my lionhead out of 18 female 16 male

I won best in county with my cake with my cake and second at state out of 231. Then after judging the first place winner got busted for buying her flowers not making them. :evil: (yes the flowers, mask, sign, everything but pillars are hand made by ME on my cake)

And I got second overall English and third overall western on a new horse who was very spooky and hard to work with (mine broke her third trochanter). Out of 28

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 625
Whoa!!! :fainting:

I bet everyone was glad you aged out! :p

What an amazing way to end your 4-H (?) career. :clap2:

That cake is absolutely incredible. :shock: I think I would have burst into tears when someone cut it, and I had no part in making it... :roll:

MamaSheepdog":ni2owrte said:
Whoa!!! :fainting:

What an amazing way to end your 4-H (?) career. :clap2:

That cake is absolutely incredible. :shock: I think I would have burst into tears when someone cut it, and I had no part in making it... :roll:

Haha yea it was 4-H .... Took me nine years to get here. I am in the biggest club in Colorado and was kinda the failure of the club for a long time. Staring with my wild 2 year old Arabian at 10 yrs old my self. She got the reputation amount all 300 county 4-H horse exhibitors as the evil mare. My first cake was literally a blue blob with peppermint sprinkled on it. Etc... It has been great. I am now going to be a leader in vet science, cake decorating, and dog.

I wish I could get paid what a cake like that is worth here in CO but if I hope to have any luck of that I'd have to move to New York, California, etc.... The estimated cost of that cake if I am paid 10 an hour + ingredients would be near 800-1,000.... I'd never get that here... People get pissed if you ask more then 100 for a cake here and that doesn't even cover ingredients :slap:

__________ Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 am __________

mystang89":ni2owrte said:
Yeah that cake is pretty amazing. I'll take one please and thanks.

Come to CO and I'll gladly make you one :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:33 am __________ <br /><br />
Zass":ni2owrte said:
I love the candles on the cake!

My old pitbull is my best dog ever. :love:

The candles are the easiest part! Haha and yea pits are amazing dogs. He is my baby (and a registered service dog).

MamaSheepdog":26nkl5en said:
Yeah! :lol: "Man, finally, the rest of us have a chance!"

MamaSheepdog":26nkl5en said:
:yeahthat: Absolutely amazing! Beautiful work! I showed it to my mom and kids, and they love it!

Congratulations on all your winnings in your last show! Talk about going out with a bang! :fireworks1:

Latest posts

Back