Exciting little doe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zass

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I happen to have it on fairly good authority that most show judges wouldn't DQ her for that partially split face. :cool:

I've noticed that harlequin breeders learn to judge their buns with a whole lot of wishful thinking. :lol:

Well, her right ear has a little black.
The face splits in alteration with that little bit of black brindling, not completely, but it is noticeable. The chest and front feet alternate beautifully with that.

Which completes the job of HINTING at a three part frontal. :roll:

The back feet almost alternate with the front, since her back right foot is pure white, and her back left has that black brindling. The stripes on her sides are clearly defined, even if they are as consistently sparse as the rest of her marks...
DSCN5144.JPG
DSCN5148.JPG

It's like she really wanted to have great harlequin markings, and just couldn't muster up enough black to pull it off.

Now, lets find a nice deeply colored buck to eventually pair her with. :twisted:

that's banding... and works. her ears will be a problem and her front feet don't alternate...

BUT.. I'd take her to a show. I've seen worse at shows do well... and she has a decent body and therefore carries off her colouration well.

Latest posts

Back