Excited about my doe whos due to kindle tomorrow

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So i bred a black VM doe to my blue/fawn buck (hollands) i know all the kits will be VM carriers but any idea of the colors i should expect? This is her first litter with me, hope shes a good momma :)

PS
Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow) everyone :)

ipoGSD":111442pj said:
Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow) everyone :)
I don't have the answers regarding what colors to expect (although I imagine there should be some variety), but Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! :D :dinner: :turkey:

Well she kindled 6 pudgy kits. She was huge i thought she was gonna have like 5 dozen lmao

At this newborn age, im seeing 2 colors. Cant tell if 4 are going to be black or chestnut (dear god please no more chestnut bunnies lmao) and 2 are definitely a lighter color.

My goal is to produce VM harlequins, I think they are so pretty. I know they arent showable but i breed for friendly, healthy and pretty pet bunnies. :) what would the best way be to get VM harlis? Should I keep does or a buck or both?

Ps will post pics of the beebees tomorrow :)

Hi! I see that you are in CT not too far from me. So happy that your litter went well :D :bunnyhop: ! I was wondering if you know any breeders around your area that breed for show and pet quality :?: ? pls, let me know! ( I am on the hunt for a solid non-VM breeder holland lop male and I can't find anything!) LOL! :!: :D :lol:
your help would be appreciated!
thanks,
Haley :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

I am expecting another litter of hollands, usually this pairing throws harli, orange and broken orange. I dont know many breeders personally, one woman in Mass that i got 2 of my hollands from retired and sold all her bunnies, i guess she was moving away. There is a guy in CT i got a buck from, he has been focused on tri's, harli's and VM's. He has a lot of pretty rabbits but you can tell my bunny was raised outside, he was pretty scared when i first got him. Cant think of the breeders name off the top of my head but if you're interested, im sure i can get his info for you. And the other holland i got from a breeder in NY.

You can also join the fb group
"VT, NH, MA, CT, RI & NY Rabbit / Cavy" im sure you can find what you're looking for on there :) <br /><br /> __________ Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:57 pm __________ <br /><br /> Link to bunny pic
https://imgur.com/a/0LukvDR

Dads pedigree carries harli very heavily, orange, black and tort

Moms pedigree, everything is either VM -chestnut, black, orange and blue and very heavily BEW's

Open for best way to combine the VM and Harli.. am dying for VM harli's :)

Latest posts

Back