Evaluating Mini Rex

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
I added a section on my website about how to evaluate Mini Rex for show

http://www.devonglen.com/mreval.htm

I would like some feed back, is it easy to understand, hard to understand, does it need improvement anywhere? Did I leave anything important out? Is there anything I should add in? Feed back is needed :D

i know that my first real show I was surprised to learn that my curly was unbalanced .. that her head was too small for her body. She wasn't dq'd though. the judge did say that she's bigger than what he thought she was based on her head.

Excellent job. It's very easy to understand, clearly written and the photos match the written comments very well.

Shannon

I have one thing to say about it. The head thing with the lines the first thing you explain... judges look to see a "blocky head" in the doe too! but they arent as picky about it because it is harder to get the head on the doe, but they look for the same kind of blocky head as the buck has on the doe... just to state that...

I think it's fantastic! Very descriptive and helpful! I just printed out a copy of it to take to my FFA meeting since almost everyone there has MR...and no one knows a thing about them! I'll give you the credit though! =D

Back