Don't you just hate it...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
...when you leave your wallet somewhere and you can't get it until "later"? Why is it that whenever I leave my wallet in the car, Mike takes the car to work...and I NEED my credit card or my cash or my debit card NOW? :cry_baby:

<SIGH>

Was all set to call in with an order to a hatchery for a shipment this week (needs to be done this morning..I got a call from a "notify me" on some chicks I wanted) and my cards are all "locked safe in the glove box" of the car which is 25miles away. :(

oh bother. Guess I'm meant to wait a bit to order more chicks.

statement only has the last 4 digits on it, and doesn't have the numbers on the backside for verification.

It all worked out okay...Mike went to the car at noon and called me with the numbers. But MAN I hate when I do that! :chair:

The important thing is... did you get the chicks ordered?

Hey, wait a minute... Isn't there a chick sale you were planning to attend? Boy, oh boy... make sure you have your credit card that day!

Got the chicks ordered :D They'll arrive on the 26th. And I ended up NOT getting any chicks at the store. :( I was still thinking that the 30 eggs in the 2nd incubator were going to hatch (they didn't...turned out I screwed up on humidity) so I was thinking "well, golly..do I REALLY need more chicks? no...sigh..." :roll:

so...Instead of buying 5 cochins, I ordered a dozen :D and 12 dark cornish, 12 marans pullets, 12 um....geez...what did I order? ..oh yah, 12 buckeyes. that's only 48 chicks! to go with the...OMG. Now I need a new coop!

See what happens when I leave my wallet in the car?

Back