Doe has clear sac on labia *Pics Included* UPDATE!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
My chocolate doe has a clear sac on her labia. I was wondering if there's anything I can do? Should I cull her? I've brought her inside, she doesn't seem to be in any pain, she has been eating and drinking normally. I'm not sure how long it's been there seeing this is the first time in about a month I've checked them. One of her sisters mounted her and she screamed.

My camera isn't the best but I'll hold her and make bf take some pics.

-- December 27th, 2016, 10:43 pm --

1A.jpg
1B.jpg
If these aren't the right angle let me know and I'll try something different tomorrow. <br /><br /> -- January 1st, 2017, 12:02 am -- <br /><br /> So good news on my little chocolate doe. Although I'm still very uncertain of what that was I do know what caused it however! She had a clump of hair over what looked like a scrape on the side of her parts. The lump was so large when I found it that it was pushing her hoo ha on it's side. I cleaned her up, and put more plantain salve on her. Will it be safe to breed her eventually? She's only 4 months old right now so it'll be about 2-3 months until she's bred.

Back