Dodgy eye

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Side effect

Reaction score
Hello all

My rabbit is very friendly but I've been away for a while and his eye looks quite bad. Thing is I forgot how to upload a photo.

Blessings <br /><br /> -- Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:39 am -- <br /><br /> This is the best way I could reduce the image.

Many thanks

SE

Attachments

• 20191214_153629.jpg
    20191214_153629.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 403
can't tell much from the picture, if it is swollen, warm compress and a good look under the eyelids, to see if "something " is in there. sometimes a warm tea bag "compress" works wonders. "antibiotic" eye ointment can help a lot.. If the nasolacrimal duct is clogged, the eye will "tear" down the face constantly, but no swelling or redness...

Hello everyone i still have him and he his on the skinny side and other problems. He had a massive clump on him so i have been given him butt baths this is the only time i can hug him but he reeks. My lodger is feeding him while im away but i have come back on here to get the help i can. Im so sorry i neglected him but hes never been outside and he musy be atleast 8. Nice to be back.

Back