Register

disgusting comments *language warning, not mine though*

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 9,729.00

disgusting comments *language warning, not mine though*

Post Number:#1  Unread postby ohiogoatgirl » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 pm

usually this type of thing doesnt bother me. mostly because i believe 98% of people anymore are foreign to where their food matter comes from. but what about when people say things that are just terrible things to say period, no matter what, terrible things.

now before i (at least attempt to post) the pic of it, i'd like to point out that on the guy who commented this, his channel it says he is in macedonia. i'm in ohio USA. somehow i doubt i'll go for a stroll to macedonia.... but anyways.... its still terrible to say.

it was one of my 2 videos of rabbit butchering. now, yes i fully expected nasty comments. but i wasnt expecting 98 out of 100 to be just rediculously stupid like this. at least the decent ones that actually had any point to them, like ones of it being wrong or gross or torturing the rabbit, *those* i can respond to and explain my view of it all and farm life, etc....

this.... its just rediculous... i just get bored of deleting rediculous comments.

youtube rude comment 1.png
youtube rude comment 1.png (210.35 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Sometimes I think about how insane people are these days... I mean I am crazy.. but I am the good crazy.. My crazy makes crafts and feeds animals and makes adorable baby animals and feeds people...

FIND ME ON YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/user/girlwalkswi ... ature=mhee
CHECK OUT MY ETSY! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ImperfectlyCreated

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 807.00

Re: disgusting comments *language warning, not mine though*

Post Number:#2  Unread postby DitchDoc » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:06 pm

It's amazing the things people will say on a computer that they'd never have the guts to say in person. Do your best to ignore the fool and block him from posting to your videos. Bless your heart!

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 3,105.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Wyldrose » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Yeah it looks like a internet tough guy!! You posted it was a grafic video of a rabbit being butchered, if he did not want to see a rabbit be dispatched he should never have watched it! I wonder if he ever saw what goes on in a huge slaughter house...

Don't let jerks like this bother you!
Susan Mom to 4 kids and Zoo keeper :)

Site Supporter
BunnyBucks: 1,811.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby zee » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:21 pm

There are too many losers living in society these days. SMH!!

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,320.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby Whipple » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

I liked that video! It was probably the most educational one for me.

I turn my comments off. Then I don't have to deal with it ;)

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 48,829.00

Post Number:#6  Unread postby skysthelimit » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 am

I'm with Whipple, turn the comments off.

Jerks are a dime a dozen, especially on internet sites.
German Shepherds*Rush Hour Rabbitry*Rex *Jersey Wooly*French Angora
http://www.foursquaremicrofarm.us

BunnyBucks: 10,925.00

Post Number:#7  Unread postby grumpy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 am

"Jerks" are a good analogy.

I know this won't last long....but I just HAD to say it!

Don't shoot me girls.

grumpy.
Author of Historical Romance Novels: The Trilogy of: Box of Dreams, Scarlet Dreams, and Shattered Dreams.
My newest work: Now in publication. Redemption Road.
Visit my website for more information. http://www.ekfelts.com

BunnyBucks: 6,435.00

Post Number:#8  Unread postby coffeenutdesigns » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 am

Well, 98% of the internet trolls are idiots, so they comment as such. Can you set your comments to need approval before they show up on your feed? I don't really do youtube, so I don't know what the settings are.

__________Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 am __________

Do you raise the guinea pigs for food, too?

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 21,575.00

Post Number:#9  Unread postby Kyle@theWintertime » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am

Minor suggestion: blur out the bad words in the screencap? ;) I don't mind a whit, I curse like a sailor elsewhere, but there may be young people on this forum. ;)

However..........holy wow. People......yeah, people are people. :roll: Most are so disconnected from their food that the idea of an animal dying for their food doesn't occur to them so they think any animal being slaughtered is being tortured. :roll: Even if it is a fast, humane death.
Wintertime Rabbitry: Zwergschecken/Dwarf Papillons
Member of the American Rabbit Breeders Association, the Western Michigan Rabbit Breeders Association, the Forest City Rabbit Breeders Club, and the Michigan State Rabbit Breeders Association.

https://klawrence5995.wixsite.com/wintertime

Formerly Kyle@theHeathertoft

BunnyBucks: 9,729.00

Post Number:#10  Unread postby ohiogoatgirl » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 am

coffeenutdesigns wrote:Well, 98% of the internet trolls are idiots, so they comment as such. Can you set your comments to need approval before they show up on your feed? I don't really do youtube, so I don't know what the settings are.

__________Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 am __________

Do you raise the guinea pigs for food, too?

yes i set most of my videos to where i have to approve them before they show up publicly. for this reason, i started doing that. but i like leaving them on for the people who actually do have real comments or questions.

yes my guinea pigs are a food source too. though i'm really winging it with them lol.

__________Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 am __________

Kyle@theHeathertoft wrote:Minor suggestion: blur out the bad words in the screencap? ;) I don't mind a whit, I curse like a sailor elsewhere, but there may be young people on this forum. ;)

However..........holy wow. People......yeah, people are people. :roll: Most are so disconnected from their food that the idea of an animal dying for their food doesn't occur to them so they think any animal being slaughtered is being tortured. :roll: Even if it is a fast, humane death.

yes sorry i dont know how to blur it out. i'm surprised i actually got it to save the pic and post :roll: but i also wanted to show that this is the stuff that i get as comments bacically on all my videos. because i have my rabbits for meat and breed alot, not like pets and each doe has a rediculously huge area and A/C and heat blah blah blah and only 2 litters in its life....

and i couldnt agree more. you said it better then i could get it out. people act like everything is torture.
Sometimes I think about how insane people are these days... I mean I am crazy.. but I am the good crazy.. My crazy makes crafts and feeds animals and makes adorable baby animals and feeds people...

FIND ME ON YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/user/girlwalkswi ... ature=mhee
CHECK OUT MY ETSY! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ImperfectlyCreated

BunnyBucks: 485.00

Post Number:#11  Unread postby TexasCharm » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 am

Wow.. that's a threat. That's got to be illegal. Even internationally... crap!

I'm glad he's in Macedonia.

Site Admin
8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 60,678.00

Post Number:#12  Unread postby MaggieJ » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:22 am

OGG, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you said you and your sister were laughing while dispatching the rabbits. This may have given some viewers the mistaken idea that you were heartless. If sound isn't needed, why not just mute the whole video? No point in giving viewers the wrong notion about you.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

Site Supporter
BunnyBucks: 2,651.00

Post Number:#13  Unread postby Mickey328 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 am

The ones who do that deliberately look for things they can use to "stir the pot". Regardless of their chronological age, they're spoiled children and the best thing is to simply ignore them. If they don't get a "rise" out of folks, they quickly lose interest and move on. Unfortunately, it's part of the price we have to pay for having a forum in the internet where we can all read and see things.
Beginning urban homesteader, 2 dogs, 5 laying hens, 9 breeding rabbits, 1 wonderful husband on our 1/4 acre plot.

BunnyBucks: 31,400.00

Post Number:#14  Unread postby OneAcreFarm » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 am

Don't make your videos public...make the private where folks have to have a link to access it...

http://www.oneacrefarmrabbits.com
~A micro-attempt at self-sufficiency~

BunnyBucks: 750.00

Post Number:#15  Unread postby UK-backyardbunnies » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 pm

I wouldn't take it to heart (if possible).

You tube comments are so well known for their vitriole that there are joke apps that change them all to gibberish.
Two silver marten sisters, and one standard rex buck Don't even ask! in a colony in pens somewhere in the shed, naturally fed (ish) and breeding for the kitchen!

(No connection to the website with a similar name)

Next