Register

disgusting comments *language warning, not mine though*

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,320.00

Re: disgusting comments *language warning, not mine though*

Post Number:#16  Unread postby Whipple » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm

MaggieJ wrote:OGG, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you said you and your sister were laughing while dispatching the rabbits. This may have given some viewers the mistaken idea that you were heartless. If sound isn't needed, why not just mute the whole video? No point in giving viewers the wrong notion about you.

This is a good point, I know I laugh to calm my nerves, but it does give a bad impression to those who don't understand. You can play music over your video, don't know about muting.

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 2,393.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Sinnfox » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm

O_O I remember seeing that video...I look up random butcher videos periodically looking for better methods since I don't have the most experience with it yet (my meat does aren't giving me practice hoppers >.>) I liked the video and I did notice that you got a lot of hateful messages but then all the best rabbit butcher vids have trolls attacking them (or their comments turned off) so take it as a sign that your good at what you do?

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 9,729.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby ohiogoatgirl » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Sinnfox wrote:O_O I remember seeing that video...I look up random butcher videos periodically looking for better methods since I don't have the most experience with it yet (my meat does aren't giving me practice hoppers >.>) I liked the video and I did notice that you got a lot of hateful messages but then all the best rabbit butcher vids have trolls attacking them (or their comments turned off) so take it as a sign that your good at what you do?

lol i guess thats one way to look at it. but ya, i have most of my videos set so that i have to okay the comments before they show up. and i remove the nasty ones like that.
Sometimes I think about how insane people are these days... I mean I am crazy.. but I am the good crazy.. My crazy makes crafts and feeds animals and makes adorable baby animals and feeds people...

FIND ME ON YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/user/girlwalkswi ... ature=mhee
CHECK OUT MY ETSY! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ImperfectlyCreated

United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 819.00

Post Number:#19  Unread postby SyP » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

This is a good point, I know I laugh to calm my nerves, but it does give a bad impression to those who don't understand. You can play music over your video, don't know about muting.

I don't laugh I just think of all the times they scratched me and get mad, then I wack them, helps get one shot kills were they bleed through the nose and ears. :happypicket:
Golden Rabbitry
Quality Show and Meat Palominos

BunnyBucks: 6,435.00

Post Number:#20  Unread postby coffeenutdesigns » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 am

Whipple wrote:
MaggieJ wrote:OGG, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you said you and your sister were laughing while dispatching the rabbits. This may have given some viewers the mistaken idea that you were heartless. If sound isn't needed, why not just mute the whole video? No point in giving viewers the wrong notion about you.

The video editing software I have use all have 2 lines of editing, one for video and one for sound. You can remove the sound and leave it alone, add your own commentary that was not filmed in the video, or add some music.

BunnyBucks: 35.00

Post Number:#21  Unread postby Irulan Corrino » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

What really gets me is people who complain about slaughtering practices ---- and then go eat a steak.
I grew up on a hobby farm that was mostly pets, but we raised chickens for meat . My younger sister didn't have to help at butchering time, but my other siblings and I were made of tougher stuff.
By the time the meat was in the freezer, you didn't think about it and we all liked how our mom cooked them !
Better than KFC !

United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 525.00

Post Number:#22  Unread postby Ghost » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:39 pm

The problem with people like makedonec111 is that making well reasoned responses will not help. He will not use his time to try to understand what you are saying. It is also doubtful that other people will take the time to read the responses that you write. That being, a response like the one I wrote, may have been brutally honest and would have gotten the point across to anyone with half a brain. Unfortunately most people that write nasty comments on YouTube don't have half a brain or are just trolling (or both).

Dear makedonec the rabbits that I kill are used for my food. I'm sure you know what happened to all the animals that died to make your food. I strive to make sure that when my rabbits die, it is a way that is as free of suffering and fear as possible. Me you and everyone reading these comments will eventually die. Chances are that %90 of us will die in conditions that are full of fear, pain and suffering. I only wish that when I do eventually die, my death will be as free of fear and suffering as the death I caused that rabbit.

ps. sorry, I can't stop responding to threads that are over 4 years old
You have to do the most good for the most. You most remember that a few will won't make it. Don't be ashamed to shed a tear for the ones lost along the way, we will not hold it against you. Just remember "the herd goes on".

Previous