did you know

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
that in Wyoming

Unless you have an official permit, you may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April?

Believe it or not. :)

I can see it being illeagal to shoot one with a gun, but a camera??? LOL

That is so weird.
Is there some reason for that or do they just try to make up silly rules for the fun of it :shock:
:roll:

Its also illegal to drag a dead horse down the street on a Sunday in Toronto.....<br /><br />__________ Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:33 pm __________<br /><br />ps its because the Jackalopes are migrating thru Wyoming then and the goverment denies their existence...you have to wait untill the jackalopes make it to area 51 first :)

Here in Louisiana, stealing an alligator can land you in jail.

I understand that tying an alligator to a fire hydrant is illegal in New Orleans.

You have to wonder what prompted some of the laws in the first place. :D I can just hear the conversation:

Firemen are standing around, watching a building burn down.
Frantic owner of building yells "why aren't you doing anything! "
Fireman: "no water"
Owner: "There's a firehydrant RIGHT OVER THERE!!"
Fireman: "Gracie lhas her gator tied to it again. I ain't gonna go anywhere NEAR that nasty snaggletoothed monster"
Owner: "Gracie went over to Doc's to get a drink"
Fireman: "oh, well then. Come on guys, it's just the gator! Let's put that hose on the hydrant!!"

Back