Dave is now a House Bunny

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a work friend who lost their house bunnies to age. (Matt)
I let them know that I had rabbits and if they wanted, when they were ready, I would make a rabbit available for them.

Well..... One of my breeding bucks, no longer fits with my program. (He is a broken, booted red NewZealand - I am moving to Harlequins)
Dave is a laid back loving bunny .... I have felt a bit bad, because he hasn't had much to do for about a year..... and he gained weight because of it.

So, a week ago, I get to talking with Matt and his girl friend and they are ready to look.
I suggested Dave, because I don't need him, but because of his personality, I think he would make a great house bunny.
They came (me thinking they will want one of the little ones) and LOVED Dave! His chill attitude, easy handling and overall cuteness won them over. They took him home with the understanding if he wasn't a good fit, he was welcome back.

I spoke with Matt last night and Dave has a forever home!!!!

Dave.png

He is his charming affectionate self, he fits wonderfully with their little family.
Dave 1.png

HOWsMom":1vmdrhgr said:
I am completely NOT surprised they adored Dave ! He's such a nice bunny <3
I'm glad he got a good home :D

Yes, you met him... so you know just how cool a cucumber he is.....
I am just thrilled to have found him a house home... Jacqui said he was always a house bunny, I just didn't know it...lol

I know he has an awesome home!
Many thanks to Matt and Olivia for seeing his worth when surrounded by 8 week old kits!

Back