Cute video of our itty-bitty baby girl eating

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Heres a cute video of our baby. I still dont know what went wrong & why she never fed from her mom. But she's doing good so far!!!

[youtube] https://youtu.be/kysV2_1GSYI [/youtube]

Still need a name for this little girl. Im open for suggestions:)

PS
I don't know how to do the youtube link thing lol but you should be able to click the link or copy it

It makes the youtube link blue.. You didn't have to do the [youtube] thing... Just copy your link and paste it :) She looks a lot like two of mine! As far as naming goes I still have one to name and I'm not even sure what to name her.. Some personality traits would help with naming her...

Well Peepers is doing phenomenal!!! Shes growing and gaining weight pretty fast now. Shes still tiny especially in comparison to her siblings but gaining and growing non the less!

Shes such a happy girl! She has free roam of our home but chooses to stay really close to us. Im sure that will change in time but i hope not. She runs and binks for all shes worth!!!

Shes starting to really enjoy timothy hay and is now eating pellets!! Still loves her formula tho :)

At this point i do believe she will make it :)

-- Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:27 am --

Almost forgot, at her last weigh in, she was a smidge over 100 grams ♡♡♡♡

-- Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 am --

Peepers weighs 144 grams as of this morning :)

Latest posts

Back