• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Critterz Chewzit Vendor List

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
We have several vendors who have Chewzits available for sale! This is an ideal option to try Chewzits in your rabbitry!

Vendors choose their own pricing, but you will avoid shipping charges from California by buying directly from them.

Modoc Farm Supply
226 West 8th street
Alturas, CA
(530)233-2816

Midsouth Lumber Company
12904 Hwy 231, Youngstown, FL 32466

Phone: 850-722-5335

https://www.facebook.com/midsouthlumber

http://www.midsouthlumberco.com

Midsouth Lumber will also be happy to deliver Chewzits to these upcoming shows:

Conyers, GA November 21st
Fultondale, AL December 5th
Panama City, FL January 9th
Green Cove Springs, FL January 16th
February 20th, Perry, GA
March 5-6th Dalton, GA
March 19th Conyers, GA

Southern States Oxy will have Chewzits available at these upcoming shows:

November 7th CLRBA Baton Rouge, LA
November 13th and 14th ETRBA Canton, Texas
December 5th All Southern Grand Final Fultondale, AL

Southern States Oxy Flyer.jpg

baefull.wolfbunnies":1zxyjwl3 said:
That's awesome Mama!

Thanks! I think so too! :D

baefull.wolfbunnies":1zxyjwl3 said:
My only sadness comes from there is no vendor in WA nor are you coming to a show up here. :lol:

I'll be at Convention in Portland! That's pretty close!!! :p

MamaSheepdog":swey3vls said:
I'll be at Convention in Portland! That's pretty close!!! :p

:p Cool! Except I'm 4 hours north of Portland, in little to no traffic. 8 in fairly bad traffic which is the norm. When is that convention?

baefull.wolfbunnies":1vfogcp6 said:
Except I'm 4 hours north of Portland, in little to no traffic.

I'm about 16 hours south, so that's no excuse!!! ;)

baefull.wolfbunnies":1vfogcp6 said:
When is that convention?

It starts on Saturday the 31st of October- although you can start cooping rabbits on Friday, which is when I will be coming.

Rabbits cannot leave the grounds until the following Wednesday.

Alright! I've been waiting to hear how things went for you and the toy sales at Nationals but you seem to be holding out on us. :x I mean really, if I'm interested in hearing about your experience I'm sure several here would like to know so..."Give It Up"! :evil: Do we have to get Miss M on here with her chair to help persuade you?

Hope it all went well.

Homer":undnyjox said:
Alright! I've been waiting to hear how things went for you and the toy sales at Nationals but you seem to be holding out on us. :x

:eek: My apologies!!! :oops:

Homer":undnyjox said:
Do we have to get Miss M on here with her chair to help persuade you?

ACK! No-o-o!!! Not "the chair"! :x

Well... I travel to distant shows with a large group of people, and we offer transport to and from Convention. We had over a hundred rabbits between ours and the transports, so hauled a horse trailer.

Since space is always an issue when traveling with a group (even when not transporting for others!), I brought many of the toys unassembled, with the wooden "blanks" boxed up. I brought some toys in each variety already assembled and ready to go, but only about 20-40 depending upon the variety.

The first couple of days were a whirlwind of activity as I feverishly assembled toys, only to have them fly out of the booth as soon as I could make them. :x Faster, actually, as it got to the point that I was taking orders for later pickup, and had about half a dozen pending at one time. :shock: Thankfully one of my friends that traveled with us came and assembled toys with me off an on. :)

One of my California clients came to me on Friday and bought a slew of toys for her Convention cages. The following morning, she was back at my booth at the crack of dawn- "My buck is so stressed out that as soon as I put the Chewzit in his cage, he started gnawing on it... and this morning, it's gone!!! I need more toys!"

Another of my show friends from California brought me a box of Voodoo Donuts (famous for their "gourmet flavors" such as maple bacon) and a bag of snacks from Trader Joe's, an upscale market that has fabulous food. :D She must have noticed I needed to keep my strength up! :lol:

On Halloween, the kids came trick or treating. I had no candy :oops: so gave out Chewzits for their bunnehs instead. :D

I also gave out Chewzits to many of the youth exhibitors who came to the booth over the course of the show as awards for their rabbits that did well on the tables.

After paying my share of fuel and lodging as well as dining out and buying my daily Java Chip Frappacino from Starbucks and MORE coffee at the show itself, plus buying a Rex doe for $175, and paying the booth fee of $275, I came home with about $1300 dollars!!! :p :p :p

Obviously, I am well pleased with the :money:, but I am even happier with the exposure and new clients.

I try to be honest with people by telling them that the Chewzits are highly addictive to rabbits, but I suspect that they think it's just a sales ploy. Little do they know that I speak the truth, and once they start using them, they are destined to be forever buying Chewzits to satisfy their bunnehs! Mwa-ha-ha!!! Hapless victims, doomed to spend their hard earned cash on my toys!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: <br /><br /> __________ Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:40 am __________ <br /><br />
HOWsMom":undnyjox said:
No Canadian vendors yet ?

Maybe soon! Two gentlemen from Quebec expressed interest in being vendors- they have my card, but I have yet to hear back from them.

MamaSheepdog":i9tm6svd said:
I try to be honest with people by telling them that the Chewzits are highly addictive to rabbits, but I suspect that they think it's just a sales ploy. ...

Sure it is. we all know that. ;)
point.gif

MamaSheepdog":i9tm6svd said:
One of my California clients came to me on Friday and bought a slew of toys for her Convention cages. The following morning, she was back at my booth at the crack of dawn- "My buck is so stressed out that as soon as I put the Chewzit in his cage, he started gnawing on it... and this morning, it's gone!!! I need more toys!"
:laugh2:

Glad "you had a good time" and came home with a little money in your pocket. :yes: I won't say "you had fun" because it sounds like you worked the entire time.

il_570xN.765266259_9w2n.jpg

Latest posts

Back