• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Critterz Chewzit June Special Offers!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
June Special Offers!

IMG_7588.JPGIMG_7596.JPG

Try our two new products and some tried and true favorites at exceptional savings.

To order, PM your mailing and email addresses and you will be invoiced via PayPal. California residents pay 7.5% sales tax. Shipping quotes prior to invoicing are available with zip code.

See the full collection of Critterz Chewzit toys at http://www.facebook.com/critterzchewzit

NEW ITEMS!!!

Introducing the "Deluxe Tattoozit Chewzit"!

IMG_8523 - Copy.JPG

Your show rabbits will be the envy of all the other bunnies when you add our Deluxe Tattoozit to their transport carriers!

As with our small and medium Tattoozits, using a Sharpie to mark these toys with your rabbits ear tattoo number will ensure that your rabbits are returned to their own hole in your carriers.

This fabulous toy includes a durable wood piece and slice of yucca for chewing pleasure, a Manna Pro apple flavored treat for that little extra "boost" for show days, and has a ring that can be stuffed with hay for yet more entertainment!

These toys are great stress and boredom relievers for those long days at the show. Let your bunnies know how much you appreciate them by adding these to all of your carriers!

Critterz Chewzit is pleased to add Himalayan Rock Salt to our product line!

Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals, electrolytes and elements - a truly impressive figure considering that only 118 elements are known to science!

Some of these important minerals are:

Iodine- for a healthy metabolism
Calcium- for healthy bones
Iron- for oxygenated blood
Zinc- boosts immunity
Selenium- for sperm health

Commercial blocks are 98% sodium chloride, with just a small fraction of trace minerals; zinc, manganese, iron, copper, cobalt and iodine.

This is a far superior product compared to processed mineral salt licks. Not only does it contain far more minerals, but it will also not "melt" as rapidly if it gets wet.

We have designed a new Chewzit specifically for this product. The "Old Salty" Chewzit has a wooden piece measuring 6" high with a base measurement of 4 1/4".

This is to ensure that the salt will not touch your cage wire- at least until your rabbit consumes the wood!

Attachments

• IMG_8514.JPG
    IMG_8514.JPG
    650.3 KB · Views: 3,557
Do you do customs?? I would love to try something like that out, but with the plastic ring for hay attached to the metal so it would last a little longer... I guess first question would be, how long does one typically last? I don't think I have very ambitious chewers at this point. I give them sticks occasionally and they nibble off and on, but not to the point of actually devouring them.

EnglishSpot":2pdlufau said:
I saw the salt chews on FB and am looking forward to getting some of those!!!

I'm really excited about them! My rabbits really like them, but only a few does have them so far. I have nearly 90 holes, so can't afford to give one to everybunny yet.

heritage":2pdlufau said:
Do you do customs?? I would love to try something like that out, but with the plastic ring for hay attached to the metal so it would last a little longer...

Sure- I can easily add another ring to any of the toys.

heritage":2pdlufau said:
I guess first question would be, how long does one typically last?

The little Tattoozits can last a month or two- sometimes more, depending on the rabbit. Rabbits are like dogs... some are "power chewers" and others just nibble here and there.

I use the larger Triple Chewzits in growout pens, and my singly caged rabbits get the double Chewzits.

Once the rabbits are accustomed to having them, they use them a lot. My rabbits all grow up with them, so if one is "devoured" and I don't notice right away, they go nuts when I give them a new one. :roll: Spoiled bunnies! :p

Hi Bad Habit!

Yes, I can ship to Canada. PM me your postal code and I can get you a quote. <br /><br /> __________ Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 am __________ <br /><br /> Edited to add:

I'm sure shipping to Canada will be more expensive, but in the States it hasn't been too bad. Shipping charges to Florida were $9.97 for the small package and a little under $17 for the large one. Shipping for the large package to Wisconsin was $14.42.

Miss M":183yupg3 said:
This is by Priority Mail, correct?

Yes- their Zone Rate Option. It is the least expensive option I have found. UPS charges more, surprisingly. :?

*IF* Bad Habit is interested, and okay with it - maybe, just maybe, we could each order some and combine the shipping ?
We don't live TOO far apart, and I'm sure we could manage to meet up somewhere.

But ONLY if Bad Habit is interested and okay with it, that is!

HOWsMom":2vultuza said:
*IF* Bad Habit is interested, and okay with it - maybe, just maybe, we could each order some and combine the shipping ?

Bad Habit actually already contacted me about getting some Chewzits, and was looking for someone to share shipping costs with! :p I think she had a couple of people in mind already, but "the more the merrier", I am sure!

I suggested that I ship the toys unassembled, since they don't actually weigh that much and usually the weight allotment for a given sized box is greater than the weight of the toys I can fit into one. They are pretty easy to put together, so if you don't mind spending a bit of time on assembly it is a good option to lessen the shipping costs.

For reference, I shipped the small "June Special" to Oakville, Ontario and the shipping (First-Class Package International Service) came to $14.49 for that package, which averages out to $3.85 per toy.

JessiL":ge1xa0zr said:
MSD, planning on hitting any of the Nor-Cal/Mid-Cal shows in the next few months?

I'm planning on Monterey on July 25th, Lancaster on August 22nd, and probably Stockton on September 19th. Which show(s) are you thinking of attending? If I can arrange to carpool and share lodging expenses I may go to shows further out.

JessiL":ge1xa0zr said:
MSD, planning on hitting any of the Nor-Cal/Mid-Cal shows in the next few months? I might be tempted to take some home from a show!

Shipping to Reno is surprisingly affordable- I use USPS Zone Rate packages. My small specials fit into the "A" sized box ($5.44 to zip 89433), while the larger selection in the "B" box would be $7.25.

Latest posts

Back