Critique my NZW kit?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duxthe1

Reaction score
This is Brooklyn, the fastest growing kit from Lizzy's first litter. Due to her impressive growth, I'm planning to hold her back as a breeding doe. She is a few days over 4 weeks and only a few oz shy of 2lbs. Since she is a planned keeper I spent a while this morning socializing her and figured I'd try to pose her and take a couple pics. Not the best pics I'm sure, but not the worst I hope. Would you guys mind giving her a critique?Brooklyn 4 mos.JPG

Brooklyn 4 mos top.JPG

A better pose would make critique a little easier. Front feet should be in line with the eyes. She's tucked a little back and posed on her toes, which makes the profile hard to get an accurate read on.

From these photos, she looks to be maybe a little long and narrow in the shoulders, and maybe a little pinched/undercut in the HQ. She still has a lot of growing up to do, though, and a correct pose might make these problems disappear!

Thanks for the input. It was no simple feat to get her even close to posed and get pictures. Hopefully as I socialize her more she will become more agreeable to the idea.

Latest posts

Back