Couple more pictures

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
yah, yah, I know :oops: stop uploading more pictures...but I think they're cute and you'll just have to put up with me :D I put a few pictures in my Picasa album: http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/anntanns/Rabbits/popples04_28_2010/

My plan is to take them with me to an event I'm attending Mid July. With enough warning to those attending, I should be able to place at least half, and maybe the one young doe. The kits will be 8 weeks then and looking ADORABLE, and since there are a LOT of spinners going to the event.....

The first one here is Tubby again :) MAN he sleeps a lot. Pull him out of the nest and he curls up and falls asleep immediately. I'm betting it's a boy :lol:
View attachment DSCF4740.jpg

This second one is of the "creme" color. He's like the blue torts, but really light..and no skin stripe down the sides like the others have.View attachment creme.jpg

They're adorable! I wish I had as many colors as you do! Nine Cals, three black Cal-Zil crosses, and one broken (spotted white, almost like English Spot) Cal-Zil cross. All eight of the Cal-Zil crosses in the litter we lost were black, as well. Maybe next time. . .

Well, here we are at 3 weeks and I have some weights and possible sexes!
In the Blue Tort category we have:
F - 5.3
? - 6.8
M - 11.8 (uufdah)
F - 8.8
and one I couldn't get to (behind the waterer)

The black contenders:
F - 10.0
F - 12.9 (white tipped paw...makes her a FLB baby)
M - 9.3
M - 10.3 (BIG mustache)
? - 6.2 (head is very almost shaped compared to the others)
F - 9.3 (same as above)

Blue Himi
F? - 9.3

Chocolate, who shall be called Browning!
F - 10.7 Did you notice the FEMALE!!!! :bananadance2:

normal disclaimer...all weights and sexes subject to change!
about half of them had just had breakfast, so there is probably 1/2 an ounce that's just milk. I went up earlier to catch them, and could only find a couple out and about. Thought to myself "self, this is going to be easy! they're all in the nestbox sleeping!" and so I opened to nestbox...only to see this pair of pigtails on a pair of ears which were attached to FLB looking up at me. She was in the process of feeding. :t_oops:

Chuck got groomed and plucked in the meantime.

Chocolate bunny...now...she's getting strange. She lets me pet her now. She still has her ears back, but it's just fine to pet her back, ears, nose. Try to pick her up tho...OW OW OW OW. <sigh> We'll just have to keep a stiff upper lip and soldier on with her.

Back