Could not resist!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubbybunnies

Reaction score
First off, why has nobody mentioned that breeding/raising rabbits is addicting?!?!

Secondly, I stumbled upon what I believe to be an otter buck and a few Flemish crosses last night. I will hopefully have some pictures up this afternoon. It also appears that one of the Flemish crosses (it’s a breeding trio) is pregnant and due any day.

Hopefully with a few pictures up, I may be able to get some people’s opinions on adding them to the herd and potential best outcomes for size.

Sorry for posting so often, this is an awesome site!

Please, please, PLEASE post as often as you like, we all love to see lots and lots of rabbits!!!

And everyone here is really helpful so any problems, this is the place to find the answers. :D

I have a mug, it says WARNING This Person Will Talk About Rabbits!!!!

You need a safe place to talk about your addiction. I sat up last night in a panic that I don't have enough grow out cages and three pregnant does. Only the people here understand. :lol:

MaggieJ":6tzhg63c said:
Chubbybunnies, sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: to hear you have fallen victim to Rabbitosis! Please read this thread to learn more about your sad -- but not uncommon -- affliction.
new-12-step-program-t8050.html

Thanks! I may have to look into that. Right now, I’m not ready to admit I have a problem, I’m just “getting set up with what I want!” lol

Funny story, my wife didn’t realize the babies eat the moms feces and when the babies made their first trip out of the next box today, she caught them doing it! :lol: :lol: :?

She just wants to love them and eat them, nothing else in between. Lol

Back