Cough?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Okay, Marsha made some unusual sounds the other night-- haven't heard any in a couple days, so I am thinking seasonal issues---
It was not a sneeze-- sounded more like a 'bark' that would come from a reptilian animal. Absolutely no signs of illness of any sort-- kits are happy and healthy, as well.
will seasonal air issues (pollens, molds etc_) cause this 'bark? Have never heard it before-- not even when I had all those rabbits under the tarp, in the woods! Maybe indoor living isn't her cup of tea? But she also did not do this before the mold abatement and it was just for a day--- Good lord, I feel like a paranoid Newbie!!!! :D

hmmn, I haven't heard a bark before, but I have noticed allergies, so hopefully it is just the extra mold running around...good luck!

MaggieJ":33fsif6y said:
One day? I wouldn't be concerned. If it comes back, post again and we'll try to help you troubleshoot.

Troubleshoot? Sounds like an electronic issue!!!! :lol:
She's doing great right now-- A bit annoyed with her very active kits!!!

Children may have a cough or a common underlying because of physical reflex in healthy children The absence of any disease to be ten times normal. the most common cause of cough may be a day. Acute or subacute cough is a viral respiratory tract infection in adults with a chronic cough , compared to 8 weeks for a long time, namely cough., 90% of cases are due after the nasal drip, asthma , eosinophilic bronchitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease on. the cause of chronic cough in children are similar with the addition of bacterial bronchitis.

Latest posts

Back