Cool bunny things for bunny people

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Here are a few bunny things that i love. Some of the things I make myself but most of it is found online:

I LOVE watching bunny shows on youtube. I know it sounds weird but I LOVE just LOVE watching them!
The one i am loving most at the moment is Stormy Rabbits. The girl Abby who is 16 ( she turned 16 on the 16th of june last month) and does video tours of her rabbit cages ( O M goodness they are HUGE) and hamster cages ( also huge). Her rabbits were both adopted. She has a Holland Lop doe named Misty who is a grey rabbit, and Storm a Holland Lop cross. Storm also as Abby says has New Zealand in him too. They are spayed and neutered so they do live together. She also has a Robo hamster named Echo.
I also kinda like Abby's friend's show CookieHamster_________ ( I forgot the numbers at the end :oops:)

Some more rabbit things I like are Bunny Boxes or Bunny club boxes thingys like,
Happy Bunny Club ( www.happybunnyclub.com) That link should work.
Happy Bunny Club does ship world wide but sadly it was too expensive for us to get:(
So I made my own! I dont ship worldwide, only to SA East London. But i'll still tell you about it! I put my home made toys and treats ( from my shop) in a bag. Its called Little Nibbles Bunny Bags.

Also i make really cute and handy rabbit toys. You can also make your own! I'll post something on that in Pet Rabbits homemade rabbit toys. :D
So those are some rabbit things i like:)

Back