Condensed goats milk?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I've searched all over and cant find condensed goats milk. I read online and it seems condensed goats milk is easy to make.

My question is do i do sweetened or just let the goats milk simmer until its half way evaporated? Then after i can add the karao syrup & egg. Btw i have been using duck eggs as they have more protein then chicken eggs. So far so good :)

Walmart here has the condensed goats milk, in the baking section.
I see no reason not to make your own. :) I wouldn't sweeten it before cooking it down, since karo is sweetener.

ipoGSD":t5sq5n6l said:
I actually did make my own and it was super easy and less sugar on the babies GI track than the store bought :)
I thought about making my own once but didn't want to watch a pot all day. How long did it take?

And on the subject, could you use dried goats milk with half the amount of water?

Jimmy thats the exact recipe ive been using. Except when i saw thay puppy milk it didnt say anything about condensed or evaporated. So I didnt buy it. Stuck with regular goats milk and slowly cooked it down to half way. So the baby gets more calories with less bulk :)

ipoGSD":3dn84v2r said:
Jimmy thats the exact recipe ive been using. Except when i saw thay puppy milk it didnt say anything about condensed or evaporated. So I didnt buy it. Stuck with regular goats milk and slowly cooked it down to half way. So the baby gets more calories with less bulk :)

It's goats milk with a picture of a puppy on the can. :D

Back