Commercial USDA Rabbit Processing

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

World Rabbitry.com

Reaction score
Good afternoon Rabbit Talk. My Name is Bill with World Rabbitry. We are currently in the process of completeing USDA certification for exclusive Rabbit processing. We will cover South east territory from SC to FL. Our Equipment (MSU) can process 500-600 rabbits per hour. We can purchase meat in Bulk or just process meat for local farmers.

We are all aware of the current increase in meat costs. It is our belief that white rabbit meat will grow in demand as these prices continue to soar. Our long term vision is creation of the world rabbitry network where local rabbit farmers will have outlet of the meats produced at a fair rate to the farmer for a great consumer experience.

Equipment (MSU) can process 500-600 rabbits per hour.

I'm very curious about that, any details? I mean, that would need a lot of educated people.

We are all aware of the current increase in meat costs. It is our belief that white rabbit meat will grow in demand as these prices continue to soar. Our long term vision is creation of the world rabbitry network where local rabbit farmers will have outlet of the meats produced at a fair rate to the farmer for a great consumer experience.

Pardon me, I lived on doomed start ups for many years, this just sounds like one of these...
But.. I'm grumpy anyway, and wary of great, new ideas by experience

Where are your home headquarters going to be located?
If, you don't mind my asking.
A quick look verified your website is non-existent. :? :?

World Rabbitry.com opens up some interesting possibilities for those raising rabbits for meat, and I wish the venture well.

All the same, I would like to remind our members that membership in RabbitTalk in no way implies an endorsement of any product or service. Please always exercise due caution in dealings with any unknown entity, especially if invited to invest. Scams abound in this world of ours and it is sometimes difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff. Better to be safe than sorry.

I know of nothing either good or bad about World Rabbitry.com and I am posting this purely as a general reminder to members to take the time to get acquainted with any new member before doing business with them.

grumpy":81xnkm4y said:
Checking the web address shows it to be in the Phoenix area but...zero traffic for a site created April 2nd this year on Go Daddy servers.

Homer":3f7pi478 said:
grumpy":3f7pi478 said:

Checking the web address shows it to be in the Phoenix area but...zero traffic for a site created April 2nd this year on Go Daddy servers.

World Rabbitry.com":3f7pi478 said:
Good afternoon Rabbit Talk. My Name is Bill with World Rabbitry. We are currently in the process of completeing USDA certification for exclusive Rabbit processing. We will cover South east territory from SC to FL. .

Why Phoenix..?? :x :x When they state they'll be servicing the south-eastern United States..???
Dunno about this... LOL.
BTW: Thanks Homer... for locating it.. I'm not real whippy about this stuff...

Grumpy.

Latest posts

Back