Can't get into HT

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon's Mom Lauren

Reaction score
I wonder if the same thing has happened again? My page takes forever to load then I get a timed out message. I know the last time when it was hacked that was how it started, same for Grandview. I can't help thinking if some PETA type org. is behind all these hacker-attacks?

Yep, I started having trouble myself I think it was late last night. Haven't been able to get on since. I'm not sure they have the best server equipment... they seem to have a lot of problems.

I was having trouble getting on to HT all morning, but it's back up, now. I'm really glad, too, because that was the only way I could contact the lady we're getting Cals from this week. (Now I have her address and phone number, too, but didn't before today.)

Kung posted on Facebook and in a post to Angie that there's a corrupt database, and something went wrong with the server software. Will take a couple of hours of time to fix, but since he works full time it may take a couple of days to get to it. They may call the tech that got it up and running the last time...but since Chuck is in Haiti atm, and he makes all the decisions, it's probably going to be Kung working on it. He thinks he can get to it tomorrow.

Thanks, MaggieJ! :) It's just been nutty around here... I told y'all what had happened here over at HT, and things are just starting to get back to "normal", whatever that is...

Happens all the time, I'm used to it by now. Last time it was down for what, a week or so?

Back