Register

Can't decide on rabbitry name...

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
BunnyBucks: 148.00

Re: Can't decide on rabbitry name...

Post Number:#16  Unread postby jenniferlanes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 pm

I like Smoking Buns. I think it's catchy and people like puns. It's also easy to remember and spell, so if you were going to have a website people could find it easily. It's also funny, even to me as a pet buns owner. The thought of meat rabbits turns my stomach but the name is super catchy! Please don't take that last statement wrong, I am all for freedom to raise rabbits for meat, but my point is that the name still appeals to me even though the literal meaning of the name does not. Hope that makes sense.

Plus it's like a triple pun, smoked rabbit meat, they could be bad boy bunnies smoking a cigarette, they could be bunnies with buns like JLo...

2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 3,712.00

Re: Can't decide on rabbitry name...

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Nymphadora » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 pm

jenniferlanes wrote:I like Smoking Buns. I think it's catchy and people like puns. It's also easy to remember and spell, so if you were going to have a website people could find it easily. It's also funny, even to me as a pet buns owner. The thought of meat rabbits turns my stomach but the name is super catchy! Please don't take that last statement wrong, I am all for freedom to raise rabbits for meat, but my point is that the name still appeals to me even though the literal meaning of the name does not. Hope that makes sense.

Plus it's like a triple pun, smoked rabbit meat, they could be bad boy bunnies smoking a cigarette, they could be bunnies with buns like JLo...

Don't worry, I understand people's hangups when it comes to meat rabbits. It's a personal choice and I wouldn't want to push it on anyone that wasn't open to the idea. :oops:

I'm glad the pun-y name is getting such good reviews! I quite like it, too! :D

The following user would like to thank Nymphadora for this post
jenniferlanes

Previous