Bunny rage?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilder

Reaction score
My NZ doe is being a butt the last few days. She has been more and more anti-social and today when I was doing my weekly check up, she would not let me touch her at all. Kept trying to bite at me and when I figured to leave her alone she actually charged my hand as I pulled it out of the cage and bit me! Talk about a lack of gratitude for the apple slice I gave her.

What gives with the grumpy attitude lately? She was all friendly and such when we got her and during the time with her litter, but since they have been weaned and moved she has been less and less happy to see us. I bred her again on the 4th and she was a bit of a grouch then too. She is all content and happy till you try and touch her.

Just a phase or should I be worried about some other issue going on with her?

Maybe she wanted a pickle instead of an apple??

(pregnancy does do weird things)

Well today she did not bite at me, but she kept putting her paws up to keep me away and then kept reaching up trying to push the door of the cage back down. If I did not know any better, I would think that she wants to be left alone. :lol:

Silly bunny. Hope she mellows out once she kindles.

Back