Bunny Graveyard

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
This is a place to post about any bunnies in your life that have passed away.
R.I.P Buttons (Culled due to sickness)
Buttons 3.jpg

R.I.P. Sailor (Culled due to sickness)
Sailor 1.jpg

R.I.P. Lucky (I am honestly unsure of the cause of this one. I'm pretty sure it was the gash on his leg from mom) I'm glad I was able to give him a nice warm bed to sleep in last night at least.
Pinky and The Brain 1.jpg

Hi,

I really appreciate your move to establish something like the otherwise common Rainbow Bridge here.

I was really surprised how it hit me emotionally when my Buck died last year, I think I would really would like a place where I could mourn for my other rabbits when the time comes.

Although all offspring are meat rabbits, my rabbits are primary therapy (I'm a depressive alcoholic).

Amako, My first rabbit and while not useful for show stock she fostered anything and everything you gave to her. She developed wry neck and after months of fighting started to improve when she died Christmas eve
DSCN0327.jpg

Kido, the cutest, sweetest, most laid back little 1lb netherland buck ever. Most of the time we just left his cage door open. His death was mysterious. I was recovering from surgery and it's possible my husband failed to notice a malfunctioning bottle but his eyes were also gunked up when I found his body.
DSCN0555.jpg

For some reason I cannot find the pics of Shimo going through color change. Maybe they are in another account. I found her at a pet store with a really interesting color. She was an agouti, sable, nonextension which falls under the terms of frosty or ermine. Her personality was so wonderful we were thinking of training her as a therapy animal and looking into nail caps when she caught something respiratory from guinea pigs brought back from a rabbit/cavy combo show. She went downhill so fast I couldn't have saved her if I wanted to try. She was skin and bones in less than a week. Still I spent a long time reminding myself you don't treat pastuerella and that it was right to humanely put her down.
DSCN0696.jpg

Back